been to long

it's been three months now since i broke my ribs . am i tired of staying home yes i am more that tired i wasn't aloud out the house since i was i to much pain . josh would me by my side most of the day . my father and i became closer and i finally told him where i lived . he just left yesterday . he apologized over and over again . he said he was so blind by his lost he didn't see what he was doing to the family he had left. i should be taking care of  you instead i hurt you, he said. he also told me the story on how he realize what he was doing.

he said in the middle of service a crazy looking woman burst in the door and pointed at him and said " you," he said. 

"the whole church looked at her as if she was crazy," he said.

"but i knew better i started to cast out demon  ," he said.

" but the woman laughed at me .when she spoke this time it was like three people was talking at the same time . i got scared . so i started to run . the woman got down on four feet and chased me like a dog . she got me very easy . she turn me around and growl like an animal . her eyes was literally red . i never thought that was possible for someone eye to be red but the woman eye was. "you should be a shame to call yourself a man of God . you raped your daughter, abused her , your a drunkard , and you lied to everyone you deserve to die," she said. i could see my life flash before my eyes . then i heard a voice a man voice . he rebuked the woman off of me and the woman ran like she was on fire . when i looked up t see my hero i saw a man i never saw be for. thank you i told him. " i'm not hear for that i'm here to give you a message from  God. God said you need turn your life back around and if you don't he would allow the devil to kill me," my father said finishing   his story .

it's kind of nice hearing those creepy stories like that . i heard them allot when i was younger .

"yes way better i can walk without feeling much pain ," i said.

" yes i would love to get out this house but am scared ," i said truthfully .

" oh am so sorry i got angry didn't mean it am so sorry ," he said almost pleading.

"i told our maid that i'll do the shopping tonight and i want you to come. at least you would be out the house," he said. 

i smile and shakes my head.

"so as you can see it's still early and it's been months since i got a taste from you," he said seductively.

he kissed me on my lips then he goes to my neck. his touch was gentle . i liked it . i guess it's love making time again after so long. 

after we were finished i was in a little more pain since i was doing much more movement than i had in the months but nothing a hot shower and a Advil can't fix . i took a shower with josh and shortly after we both was ready to go to the supermarket.   

josh opened the  car door for me.

we had a short ride to the supermarket . I came out the car with my head high . I was always told by my mother from I was young I should always look strong I should never walk like am afraid or weak. I walked strong even though my body was killing me . we first went by the snack isle. and picked out or favorite snakes .

"what day is it?" I asked josh.

"umm the 18th of August," he answered .

"oh shit my ministration should be coming tomorrow and I don't have no tampon ," I said .

" so what your going to do?" he asked .

"buy," I said kind of annoyed.

"am not going to go by that area that's just nasty," he said.

I walked away and went to get some tampon . I took up five pack at least I know I'm not going to need no more for now. when I turn around to walk back . I went straight into someone. when I looked up it was the last person I  wanted to see.

"he long time don't talk I've been trying to call you but your not answering my calls or text," John said.

"umm I lost my phone ," I lied .

"oh so do you have a new phone and can I get your number?" john asked.

Josh just showed up out of nowhere and stood behind of me.

"who the fuck ae you," he asked John.

"umm my name is john ," john said looking straight into josh eyes without no fear unlike other guys.

"so this is john the guy you've been talking to ," he said right in my face looking really angry .

john pushed him from so close to me .

then I saw my life flash before my eyes . josh turn around and punched john square in his face . john hold his face and his eyes filled with anger . he gave josh a hard punch in the eye that cause him to fall to the ground .

"are you okay ?" john asked trying to touch me.

I pulled my hand and rushed to josh

"john just leave ," I shouted crying .

"am so sorry ," he tried to plea .

"just leave john ," I said calm .

josh got up slowly . his eye was black and blue .

he got up then began to walk to the exit.

"Nelly come here right now," josh said.

***********************************************************************

am so sorry for the long wait and I realize I have made a mistake with the person's name the main character name is Nelly not Seara . and the  abusive rich guy name is josh not Jason