something to say

I woke up the next morning . it took me couple minutes to realize where I was and what happened   yesterday. when I woke john wasn't up yet so I started on breakfast . I fried eggs , bacon and blue berry pancake and I made hot chocolate. when I was finished I went to the bathroom to freshen up by the time i'm done and came back out there was john filling  his dish with food.

"good morning ," I told him smiling .

"oh hey . you made breakfast ?" he asked .

"no food was just magically made by it self ," I said laughing .

"you didn't have to be so mean your a big Meany ," he said in a childish voice .

I started to laugh .

"i hope it taste good am not ready to die yet ," he said with a teasing smile on his face.

" I can't believe you said that ," I said with my mouth wide open .

" for you information am one of the best cooks in the world  ," I said.

" i'll be the judge of that," he said pushing Pease of the pancake in his mouth .

"hmmm" he mourn .

" you are a real good cook ," he said with his eyes still close .

" what did you say?" I tease .

" i'm not saying it again .

we both began to laugh . I got some hot chocolate and sat down .

" you look really nice this morning ," he said looking at me.

" thanks ," I said blushing .

when I looked back up at him he was still looking at me .

"what," I said still blushing .

"your perfectly made by God ," he said looking me in my eye .

we both looked at each other neither of us  looking away. he was the first to look away when his phone rang .

" hello , oh am so sorry I forgot i'll be there five minute ," he said and hang up.

" I have to go I forgot I had to meet with a member today," he said eating hurriedly .

" i'll be home by lunch time make yourself at home  ," he said running into his room.

after i'm finished with my breakfast I place the dishes in the dish washer .

since am doing nothing and john brought me in I didn't want to just look lazy . so I began my cleaning I cleaned every part of the house and made lunch before he return.

by the time I'm finished I was beat . I fell asleep in the chair .

I was woken up by a BANG! when I opened my eye the eas john trying not to wake me but he hit over a glass ball with the world on it .

"i'm sorry to wake you ," he said.

"am okay," I said.

"lunch is on the table ," I told him.

" It looks like i have my personal servant now . clean house , breakfast , lunch what's next dinner." he said laughing

"I might make you dinner too," I said laughing with him.

"but serious I have you here as a guess not a maid I want you to rest yourself not be my personal slave ," he said with a serious face.

"I just didn't want to stay here and do nothing I don't want to be a burden to you ," I said truthfully .