is it wrong

is it wrong to be in love with someone that abuse you? It makes me laugh I'm in love . for the first time in my life I found someone that loves me. He brought me out of prostitution, he cares for me in every way possible. What else could I ever ask from him. My swollen eye have already healed and I thank god for it. I avoided John texts since I didn't want to be in more trouble .

"okay," i said.

"you want me to take you shopping ?" he asked .

"yeahhh," i screamed.

running out the room and josh laughing behind me.

i was dressed in a knee length yellow and white fitted dress and my black and white jorden .

josh was dressed in a plain v-neck t-shirt and a black jeans . he might not be cute but his body is fine .

We walked to the car hand in hand smiling. We made it to the the mall shortly after .

We started with a shoe store . Josh really knows style . I love to shop with him.

We shopped until one . I felt so hungry we want to the food court . I chose a cheeses burger with curly fries .

He chose a pizza .we say there talking and smiling.

"I need to go to the restroom ," he told me.

He walked away to the restroom .

Shortly after a man stood in front of me.

" hello beautiful ," he said.

"I'm with someone ," I said looking around.

" I don't care I didn't ask you that ," the man responded to me .

"Can you please leave ," I pleaded . I know Josh is really jealous and I don't want any beating .

"Who are you here with,"he asked.
When I looked the way of the restroom I saw Josh walk to me looking really angry.

"Him ," I said pointing with my eye . When the man looked I could swear he turned pale .

" you should of told me you was here with dirty Josh, " he said walking back preparing to run .

When I looked back Josh was right behind me.

" let's go home ," he said in a calm but deadly voice.

I began to tremble.

"Please," I whispered to him. Almost crying .

I held in my tears. He handed my shopping bags to his guard and walked with me hand in hand. I know not to be fooled . I know that he is angry . We stepped in the car but he kept calm.

When we reached home I was practically shaking. I was so afraid. He walked out the car and walked straight in the house I crawled out .my feet was shaking so bad I could hardly stand. I walked in side . Josh was sitting on the couch drinking some wine silently .

"Who the fuck was he," he asked really calm.

"I don't know, " I said.

" don't lie to me who the fuck is he?" He asked again.

"I don't know ," I said crying.

" stop fucking lying to me. It was John right?" He asked.

" no, " I said.

He put down the glass on the ground and got up . He started to walk slowly to me . Every step he took I stepped back when he started to run. I turn around and began to run . He caught me so easy . He then turn me around facing him and slam my back into a wall.

" Who the fuck was he I'm asking again?" He said.

" I don't know I swear ," I pleaded with tears running down my eyes.

" your fucking lying ," he said.

He raises his hand and and hit me several times in my face. I dropped to the ground when he let me go. He began kicking me in my side and face. I cried out in pain . He then bend down and hold me by my hair and pulled me close to him .

"Listen I fucking love you and you are not going to leave me ," he said crying .

"If I can't have you know one can ," he said crying and he pulled me closer to him by my hair and kissed me hard . When I didn't kiss back he knocked my head on the ground and kissed me again but this time I kissed him back.

" you made me do this," he said. Getting up.

" you had to try to see that man right you couldn't stay away, " he said walking away.

" now you know that you are mine," he said.

I sat on the ground crying my eyes out I was so badly injured I couldn't move from the ground . When Josh came back the next morning and saw me on the ground he looked worried.

"Can't you move?" He asked me.

I shaked my head no . He panicked. He took out his phone and called someone .

" you need to get here right now ," he said. Then hang up the phone .
He tried to pick me up but I cried in pain . So he stopped trying.

Shortly after someone came busting in the door.

"Yes Josh you called?" He asked.

"Yes I hit her real bad and know she can't get up, " Josh said holding his head.

"What?" The man said looking down at me.

"Oh ," he said.

He bend down to me.

"I am a docter I'm not going to harm you," he said pulling out a glovies out his pocket .

He started squeezing my lower feet and he mad it up when he reach my ribs I cried out in pain . "You need to carry her to my doctor office I need to take an ex-ray of her side" he said.

Josh lift me up and I cried in pain. He walked to his car a place me gently in the car but it still hurt.

The docter office was at the outskirts of town . Josh took me out while I cried in pain he placed me on a hard steel suffice.

"Keep your hands to your side and close your eyies ," he said.

"You can open your eyes now," the man spoke .

"She has to fractured ribs on her left side I will give you some pain killer and I'll put you on bed rest for two months," the docter said.