not right now

I was just enjoying myself for the first in a long time but it's like I can't even be happy anymore .
now I can add kidnapped to my list but that's not what made me sad it was the fact that John was dead . just thinking about it makes me cry. I'm locked in a room since josh doesn't trust me to stay if he's not there . to tell the truth I have no where to go I have no choice but to stay .

tears never stopped falling since I came here. I heard the door unlocking I know it was Josh.

he pushed his head in first .

"don't tell me your still crying ," he said.

I didn't say anything ,

his walked in fully and stood right at the edge of the bed . he reached out and touched me . I felt repealed my skin crawled at every touch of his hand . he hold me by my face and moved in closer to me for a kiss. his lips met mine and I wanted to vomit can you believe I was in love with him .   

when he didn't eel me kissing back he pulled the back part of my hair very harshly . so I kissed him back. he kissed me more he even began deepening the kiss . the next thing I knew he grabbed my pants trying to unbutton it . I pulled away from him but he pulled me closer . I began to cry again.

"please don't," I plead but he didn't listen . he pulled down my pants . he was unbuckling is pants when we heard someone breaking into the room . there stood three police man with guns. they looked at me pitifully when they saw the tears  rolling down my cheeks .

"are you okay mam?" one of the police asked .

 " yes," i answered  .

they hand cuff Josh and carried him away .the other police helped me up. 

i had to go to the station as prove and i had to attend a psychologist in case he left me emotionally trouble .

***************************************************************************************

it's been a three months since Josh has been locked up . his case was yesterday he go charged for  rape and attempted murder . it brought me to tears finding out john was still alive . i was so happy for the first time in my life i thought i found the one . the one i would leave everything behind for. i think i love john even for the short time i knew him i fell in love with him or maybe i i fell in love easy just like i was in love with josh . just maybe i might not be in love with John and i just like the idea of being in love. i don't know but at least i know i like him. the sad thing is he was with a beautiful blond hair woman . my heart broke in peaces when i saw him hugged her.  i avoided him.

i'm now working as a waitress in a fancy restaurant named the ocean view . i had no experience but they hire me never the less but i think the boss has a crush on me . he always star at me and anytime he can he would flirt with me .  

i left from work twelve.  

i started to walk to the bus stop when i heard a voice calling me from behind i looked behind seeing my boss. 

"did i forgot something Mr James," i asked .

" No but i was just thinking if you wold want a ride/" he asked me.

i gave him a smile .

" i don't want to take you out your way," i told him.

"it will not bring me out ," he said.

"okay," i said.

"i just have to finished lock up you can come back in and wait,"he said,

 i walked back into the restaurant and i sit around the bar.

my boss cam from the back and saw me sitting around the bar .

"your not in a hurry wright ?" he asked me.

"No not really why you ask?" i asked.

" do you mind getting a drink with me?" he asked .

i gave him a smile and said"yes".

he guide me out the restaurant then lock the door behind me . 

he opened one of the door for me then he clime in .

he drove me to a bar . we walked in together . i sat on one of the stools .  he bought a drink for me and him . we talked and then we ordered  more drink and then more drinks. 

"i don't think am going to be able to drive home i'm going to order taxi," he told me.

he came out the bar he return a half and hour later .

he guide me out we both where drunk we could hardly clime in the taxi . i told the taxi where my home was.. when he reached i clime out.

" i woke up my boss come in with me you can sleep over ?" i told him he walked out with me and we walked up to my apartment. i left my boss on the couch and i went to my bed . i didn't take off nothing. i just went straight to bed .