something new

Josh called one of his drivers they reached so quick I could swear he was just down the street . I got in the car . I could see that josh was really angry he was breathing in and out  fast and his veins where showing.  I know I shouldn't say nothing maybe he might spear me. I tried to go far from him but that looked like it pissed him off more he grabbed me buy my hair and bulled me closer . BAM! one slap.

"what the fuck is wrong with you . you know we are going to go to the supermarket together and you called your man john ," josh said pulling my hair.

as the car stopped he pulled me out by my hair. he kicked me in my side which is still healing I cried out in pain . then another slap to my face followed by more . 

" am going to the doctor to get my   eye check don't wait up am not coming back tonight," he said and got back in the car.

I crawled to the house and use  one of the column to help me up. I hoped into the house I know I couldn't make it up to my room tonight . I'm in terrible pain I fall in the couch and just lye there until I fell asleep .

I woke up  the next day with terrible pain . it looks like I fell off the couch and just made my ribs worst than last night . I struggled to get up and went to the kitchen to get some Advil to take away some of the pain . I made breakfast for me with the last egg and little peace of bacon then went back to sleep so the Advil can kick in faster .

I woke up again to my phone ringing

"hello," I answered .

"it's me josh am not coming home tonight and I gave the maid off today because I was hoping we could have the house but you had to spoil it ," he said sounding angry .

" we didn't get to buy nothing last night so you would have to go and buy the thing tonight since nothing is home to eat," he said.

"okay but I have no money,' I said.

"look in my room in my first draw and you will see three hundred. use that ," he said.

"when your coming home?" I asked

he hang up right away.

I walked into the bathroom and full a hot bath to relax me muscles. I took off my clothes and stepped in the heat relax my ribs and the pain turn into a small pinch . I relax back into the water and fell right back to sleep I woke up when the place is dark ." I'm not lazy it doesn't matter what you think lol " I finished washed my skin . my body felt way better . I looked into the morrow and could see the dark spot on my face from the slap . I covered it with some makeup and let down my hair to hide most of my face . I put on I knee hit yellow fitted dress that fit all my curves perfect  .

  I got the money from josh room and head to the kitchen to take some more Advil to stop the pain completely headed to the supermarket . I reached shortly after .

I got out my car and went straight in the supermarket . got all I wanted and headed to the casher. when its my turn I packed out my things . the supermarket was busy tonight so after me they were many other people .

" 350," the casher said.

"oh shit I don't have the fifty," I told her.

"oh sorry but you will have to put back something ," the casher said.

"okay ," I said but when I looked into my purse there where no money at all in it,

"umm miss I forgot my money in my car can I go for it?" I asked.

"yes go ahead ," the casher said. everyone behind me began  to ague with me.

I ran to my car and checked in every part but I didn't see the money oh shit I would have to go back home. I walk back in the supermarket.

"umm I forgot the money home can you please put theses things up for me?" I asked

"umm miss am not sure if I can do that because am not sure if your coming back and..."

"it's okay I'll pay for you ," the person behind me said.

I looked back to see the one and only John . he look so handsome in his white V-neck t-shirt

"umm thanks but no thanks I have this cover,' I told him.

"just take the fucking money I want to go home," a big fat beard up man shouted from behind.

"thanks i'll pay you back ," I told him.

"okay ," he said smiling .

he paid and we walked back together .

" okay I don't live far from here i'll go for the money and come back," I said.

"okay," i'll be waiting here he said smiling.

I hurried home and I brought in my bags  then ran I the kitchen and saw the money right there.

I took it up and hurried back .

I saw john right where I left him.

" this is all I have," I said showing him the three grand.

"that's okay but I would like a date with you to pay me back for the fifty ," he said smiling .