No!!!

I think I messed up with john he hasn't called or text me in a month . I really messed things up i'm always messing things up . What's wrong with me? 

BING! BING!

I heard my door bell rang. 

i got up and walked to the door . i opened the door and met john with flowers  . my heart leaped with joy and a huge smile appeared on my face.

"i'm sorry that i stayed away for so long . everyday i think about you i can't get you out of my head that kiss."

i gave hug and invited him in.

"i would like to carry you to dinner tonight if it's possible ?"

"it's possible ." i said with a smile .

hey stayed with me for about an hour then he had to leave 

************************** 

the dinner was at six so by four thirty i started to get ready and now it's   five minutes before six thirty and i have just found my dress . my hair or my makeup hasn't even been done yet . i put on my dress . then i heard my door bell i put on a rub and opened  it there stood john in a white tux he also had on a blue button up shirt . the button wasn't button to the top and it gave him a sexy bad boy kind of look that i loved so much.

"your really a female ."

"what do you mean ?"

"you girls are never ready on time."

"sorry i'll try to hurry ."

i let him in and he sit the couch waiting on me to get ready . i fixed me dress then i did my hair . i let my unruly curly hair fall down to my back giving me a cute look . i did my make up that only to me and half an hour to get ready new record time for me . i walked out in my knee length red dress it was fitted but the sides were cut out that give it a sexy look 

****************************************

John Pov

As she walked out my eyes popped out of my socket . She's so beautiful. she knows how to look elegant and still look really hot . i think am in love . i have to get her . i have to make her my wife. that's what i am  planing to do.

"you look beautiful ." 

"thank you."

i escort her to the door and she turned and locked the door behind her.

the drive to the restaurant was mostly quite but now and then we would start a convocation we are now standing in front of the restaurant. i have already come out the car  and i was now walking over to her side to open the door. when i got her out i handed the valet my car keys.

  i escort her to a lady dressed in a black dress.

"what are you here for?" the lady asked as we approached her .

"i have a reservation."

"what is your name sir?"

"Gordan John."

"okay there you are follow me Sir."

She lead us to a table .

i pulled the chair out for her and she gave me a smile and sat down .

"your such a gentle man."

"thank you,"

"Hi my name is Jenefer and I would be your cocktail waitress  What would you like to drink ?

We picked up our drink menu .

"I would have a Vodka Martini,"she said.

"And i would have a Margarita."