inlove again

"Dad I can try to forgive you but you have to show me reasons to ," I told my dad.

"Okay baby girl, " he said hanging up.

It's nice to know that my father wants to start over with me but there is still hesitation because maybe he just want to get me home again to rape me. can you blame me for being scared.

i placed my shopping bags in the back then i went into my car and start it .

by the time i reached home it was already dark i spent a whole day shopping and i had fun with john . maybe he isn't as bad as i thought .

as i walked into the house i heard my phone vibrate . i looked on the screen and it was a text .

who is this i wrote

after about two minute i got a text message.

John the text read

i smiled

how are you? i asked

am good i enjoyed my time with you he answered right away.

i couldn't stop the smile from coming on my face.

me to i replied

i really wanted to kiss you he said

i didn't say anything when i remember how close we where his breath fanning my lips. i just wanted to finish the distance between us

i didn't want to say what i was thinking so i just repeated having fun with him.

i would like to see your beautiful face again very soon he replied .

the smile lingered on my lips. i didn't even hear when josh walked into the room .

"what on your phone that's making you smile so much?" he asked..

i closed my phone and looked at him .

" i asked you a question," he said with a low and dangerous voice.

"nothing," i finally answered him.

"i would like to see ," he said.

" no why do you want to see my phone?" i asked.

"give me the fucking phone," he said.

i refuse to give home my phone .

the way he attacked me knocked me back but the phone was still in my hand . he clime on me and pull the phone from my grasp. then he realize a password is on it .

" what is the password ,"he asked .
I didn't say anything.

"Tell me the fuck password or am going to kill you," he said treating .

I still didn't say nothing because i don't think he would try to harm me .

But i was shocked when hold my neck and started to choke me .i strogle to get air in my lungs i tried pushing him but nothing was working until i gave up i slowly started to feel death and it felt so good but he let go and i filled my lungs with sweet oxygen.

"What is the fucking password or this time i will kill you," he said.
I still didn't say nothing because at that point i didn't care to die.

He gave me hard slap when i didn't answer and every time i didn't answer i got another very hard slap i knew my eyes where swollen by now and black and blue so i just gave up and told him.

"My password is yellow, " i said.

He got off me and put it in and my phone open.

"Who the fuck i john?" He asked.

"He's a friend, " i said with my voice hardly above a wisper because of the pain in my face.

" he's no friend if he was about to kiss you and where and when did you meet him?" He asked.

I didn't say nothing and i was punished with a hard kick to the stomach . I cried with pain

"When did you meet him?" He asked again.

I tried talking but nothing came out i received another kick to the stomach.

I cried out in pain.

"I met him today at the mall and i hang out with him," i said crying in pain.

" i can't even let you go to tell mall because you have to be a prostitute there to, " he said.

"You are mine only me alone will have you. You hear? "
He asked.

" yes ," i said with a wisper.

He gave me hard kick.

"Harder! " he shouted.

"Yes ," i said as hard as i can.

"Go and fix yourself up and wear something sexy i would like to fuck you," he said walking out the room.

I got up off the ground right after he left. I walked in the bathroom to look on my brues . My face was swolen but i did have no dark markes .

I looked on my belly and there my sides where swolen and brues.
I took a quick shower and put on one of my negligent and walked out to josh .

He looks at me aproving of my choice of wear . I walked up to him like a cat stalking her preditor . I had to be graceful and yet sexy. He smiled at me. I didn't want to get him anymore angry so i did just what he wanted me to .he kissed my neck trying to turn me on but the only thing that did was make me want to go further away from him but i couldn't. He kissed me everywhere but it just felt so wrong but i got useto that feeling after being a prostitute for so long to just ignore it and continue. I mourn so he could think am loving every part of it. He was gentle like if he was trying to show me something.

"I know am a little harsh on you but i love you , i can't have anyone taking you away from me," he said almost pleading
. His words touched my heart.

It was the first time in my life i have ever had sex slow and gentle. He handle me as if i was virgin having her first time. He touch me as if i was an egg and if he touch me to hard i will break. He did everything gentle . I began to have feeling for him again even if he beats me he does it out of love