we almost did it

After john dropped me in front of my apartment firm .

"Would you like if i follow you up ."

"I would like that ," i told him.

He followed me up i opened my apartment door and invited him inside .

We both sat on the couch in quite.

I couldn't find anything to talk about.

"I think i need some coffee . Do you want some ?," i asked john.

"Yes," he said giving me a smile .

That smile made my core water . I'm such a whore . I'm really into john i would like so much to strip of his clothes , i know i sound like dog in heat .

i got up and made some coffee for both of us. 

i came back with steaming hot coffee.we both drank . 

"what you want do?" i asked .

"umm let's play a game."

"what kind of game?"

 "umm i really don't no."

"your such and idiot ,"

"Am I?" he said coming closer to me. 

he lean over his face was so close to me i just wanted to kiss him all my senses was pause . he leaned closer i closed my eyes waiting waiting on his kiss.

"your so stupid ," he said turning over laughing at me .

i felt so embarrassed i used my pillow and hit him hard constantly .

"okay, okay i'm sorry ," he said.

 i stopped but he attacked me with tickles 

"say your sorry," he said tickling me .

"No!"

he continued tickling me i even rolled off the couch trying to get from him . he came off the couch i tried getting up fast but he beat me to it. he was on top of me again .

"say your sorry," he said again.

"No!" i shouted again.

he began tickling me again .

" say your sorry."

i couldn't take it any longer so i said those words i didn't want to say "i'm sorry,"

he smiled when he heard the words .

"I did hear what you just said." 

"your such an ass."  

then the tickling began again " stop i began pleading ." i was laughing so hard that i couldn't breath .

"i'm sorrrry iii cannn't breath !" 

he stopped 

"i got you,' he said laughing .

that's when i noticed how close he was to me . i moved closer and smack his lips with mine . i started soft but he didn't respond so i started kissing him a little bit harder i was begging him to respond but he didn't . i felt so bad I stopped i was to embarrassed to look him in the eye i just wanted to cry. what do i expect no one has ever loved me . why am i so stupid. he turned my head to him and i felt his lips it moved slow . i was shocked at first but i instantly reacted . our mouth moved in sync it was so beautiful . if his lips feels like this you can imagine how the rest of his body felt wink wink . he deepened the kiss . he licked my lips and i greedily opened my mouth for him. i wanted him on every inch of my body i wanted him inside me i wanted him to explore me and i wanted to explore him. i placed my hand at the hem of his shirt . i lift his shirt little and ran my hand over his sweet abs . he mourned in my mouth . oh fuck that's what turned between my legs to a river . i wanted him so bad . i lift his shirt more . it was like he read my mind he took off his shirt oh shit . i wanted him so bad . i reached for his pants i unbutton his pants i slipped my hand in he mourned more in my mouth . i began touching him threw his boxers  and i could feel his excitement  . i slipped my hand in his boxers that's when he took my hand out an got off me .

"i can't do this ," he said

"i'm a pastor what kind of example would i be setting to my member i can't do this to God i have already went to far . i'm sorry i can't i would really like to but i can't. i'm sorry i have to go."

he bottom back his pants and put back on his shirt . he looked at me again then he opened the door and left .