Not again

I know there are many spelling and Grammar issues in my book first of all i haven't gotten the chance to read over my book yet and correct most of the issues and i  have a friend  that's editing the book  for me. i did say in one of my past  chapters am  dyslexic. I know i shouldn't be writing books then but i love to to write . it's the only thing that keeps me happy it makes me forget about life  . it's like i'm living in a  story but i'm really sorry for the inconveniences to you .       

 it's was now Wednesday and i'm in my room trying to pick out the perfect dress for church. my dresses are either to short or to tight i searched my closet for the perfect dress at the very back of my closet i found  a long sleeve floral red A - line dress. it was perfect . i put it on . then i did my make up and my hair in the next half an hour i was ready . i walked to the elevator and down i went  . i made my way over to the church. i'm not going to lie i'm nervous . i pushed open the door causing a huge squeaking sound . the whole church turned around and looked at me.i looked around the church searching for one person. then i spot him there he was siting on the stage . he smiled at me causing me to blush . i silently walked up and took a seat at the very back right next to a young boy that was playing on his phone. the service went on . i sat there listening to everyone and every word each person spoke . i'm not going to lie i enjoyed the service . when it was near to very end john asked me to stand and he introduced me.

"This is Nelly  . the kind of things this woman has been through only a few would know and i pray that she'll come to know God,' he said looking intensely at me. the whole church erupt with cheers . i gave him a smile.when the service was finally over. i waited on john. he took a while since the church members swam him . after he was finished talking to everyone. He walked over to me .  

"i know i took a while ," he said.

"it's okay ,' i told him.

"i'm not free yet i have to carry home three women. do you want to come with so i can take you home to?" he asked me .

"okay i don't mind," i told him. it's not like i have anything at home to do.

he guide me to his car with three woman walking by my side  . he opened the door for me first and i stepped in the front seat . i look around and i see him opening the door for the other women. i looked in one of the side mirror and there was a clear latino looking woman  looking at me her face was in a scroll.  

"Pastor Gordon , i'm to tall for the back seat," she said.

i was right she is a latino i could here the slight Spanish ascent. 

"it's okay ,' i told John before he could say anything . i got out the front seat.the woman had a huge smirk on her face like if she won a prize . i clime in the back seat with the other two.  woman. one of the woman was a elderly woman that gave me a smile as i sat down next to her . the other woman was a young tan beautiful woman with long blond hair . she looked over at me showing me her gorgeous green eyes, if only i was a lesbian i would of gone for her. she left me in aww. she gave me a small smile .

" my name is Jenny," she said.

" And my name is Rose." the older woman announce. she was beautiful even though she looked old .

"my name is Nelly," i announced to both lady.

"i'm happy you decided to come to the church ,where're like family here" Jenny announced.  

Rose gave me a smile and node .

"i'm so glade i found this church and God . my family was a mess .  my husband and I was on the verge of getting a divorce but i met pastor Gordon and he helped me and now both me and my husband are Christians and God fix our marriage right away .," Jenny told me.

"i know i have just met you but i just loving sharing my story ,' she said looking so happy. 

i wish i had the same experience with God like her . 

the rest of the drive we where just talking about random things . Rose was the first to go home and shortly after Jenny . we drove for about twenty more minutes before we finally dropped home the last woman. she gave me a glare before stepping out.

i clime in the front of the car.

the car was silent as he drove me home. he was the first to break the silents .

"how was church?" he asked me

"i'm not going to lie i enjoyed it,' i told him with a smile coming on my face .

"i'm happy to hear that ,' he told me.

"i'm glade that i moved to the back seat i love that i met Jenny and Rose but what's the name of the woman that was in the front ?" i asked.

"her name is Stefany  ,' john told me .

"why do she hate me ,' i asked.

"she don't hate you it takes a time for her to warm up to people," he told.

the rest of the ride was silents.