Surprise !

Nelly POV

"I'm not a prostitute anymore," I cried my eyes out to a stranger.

"I know baby," she whispered in my ears.

I knew one day my past would come back and hunt me but I didn't know it would have been so soon. For the first time in my life I have found a man that truly love me but I had to mess it up I always do.

"God I pray over your daughter she is hurt, lost and seeking love from her father. God bring her to you let her know that you remember know Sin that we have committed you only see your child that you have made. Bring her through a part of darkness and let her know you're the only person that would never condemn her for the sins she have committed, "the woman prayed over my head. I didn't hear until now since I was so lost in my thoughts.

"Do you know that God loves you?" She asked.

"God do not love me I'm a prostitute that's all I am."

"If God didn't love you why did he send his one and only son on the cross to die for you? Why did he allow his son to be beaten and spat on? "

"I don't know but It wasn't for me."

"It was for all of us. He died for our sin let me tell you something I was scared out of my life to tell anyone. I was prostitute and a porn star. I met God in a jail cell. I didn't even know my mother or my father I grew up in a orphanage . My care taker husband took a liking to me and one day when she was out he raped me. I told my caretaker but she slapped me. She didn't believe me. Her husband found out I told her and every time she's away I was beaten then rape. Every new bruise I got he told her I was just clumsy. No one care and the other children were too scared. One day she came home early from work and she saw him raping me but she did nothing. I got pregnant when I was thirteen years old. She made me get rid of it. I was even raped by his whole gang of friends. They where six of them all taking turns with me," She began to cry and tears ran out my eyes. It took me back to my past.

"I understand what you're going ......"

I got up off the floor and ran right into a stall and began to vomit.

"Are you okay?" She asked at the entrances of the stall.

"Yes it's just something I ate I guess."

"How often has this happen to you?"

"Almost every morning and every night. Why do you ask?"

"Have you had a pregnancy test?"

"No. I haven't had sex in a while now."

"I'm sorry for asking all this personal question but how long ago was that and around what time have you began to vomit."

I thought back and my mouth flies open. David four to three month ago and it's around the same time I began to vomit. I didn't even notice that me period hasn't come for all those months. Oh shit! I could be pregnant.

"Three months to four months ago." I replied.

"You need to get a pregnancy test very soon."

I was too worried about being pregnant now that I totally forgot my earlier problems. I fixed my makeup and head out the restroom with the lady beside me.

I was greeted by John the very second I was out. He gave me a hug and began apologising. If I'm pregnant john wouldn't want me anymore it would make him look bad as if he had sex out of marriage and I can't do him that. I have met allot of bad pastors in my life but John is a good one and I refuse to spoil his reputation.

"Let's go to the movies since the night is still going and my father destroyed our dinner."

"I'm sorry I'm not up to doing anything right now I just want to go home."

He nude his head and lead me out and He drove me home.

"I'm so sorry about tonight. I didn't know that would have happened."

"It's okay,"

I opened my apartment door and I began to step in.

"Is it okay If stay a little longer we can chill talk or watch a movie?" He asked.

"I'm kind of tired tonight maybe another time," I said. I have him a kiss on the cheek and stepped in my apartment and closed the door. I took off my dress and put on something way more comfortable. I lay on my bed. Think about what I should do if I'm pregnant. I know David wouldn't want the baby and I refuse to pull john into this and I'm not getting rid of this child I'll carry him or her. This child could be the only person to love me in this world. I'm going love my baby and I'll give my baby everything I couldn't have without a father. I'll love them, they would do well at school and I'll make sure they get to go to college and I'll do my best to give them everything they need even if it means to work two or three jobs. I'm too worried to sleep so I got up out of my bed and put on some sweets and a huge t shirt. I stepped out my house and headed to the closest store. I need a pregnancy test. I went to the store and picked out the best pregnancy test and cashed it. I hurried home .I enter my apartment I hurried and closed the door. In no time I was in the bathroom. I took the test. I walked side to side waiting on the time to pass so I could finally see. When the time finally came my heart was beating like lighting. To say I was terrified was an understatement. I close my eyes trying to control my breathing. I finally took up the test.

It was positive!