my boss

when i woke up my head was killing me . it felt like a truck ran over my head a million time . i took off my clothes . i walked out my room nude and headed to the kitchen. that's when i i saw my boss . he turn around when he heard the noise of my feet .  ow shit  i sprinted back to my room . i totally forgot i made him sleep over . i walked back out dressed in a nice light dress yellow Aline dress . 

"you look nice," my boss said .

"thank you Sir ," I said.

"why do you still address me so formal ?" he asked .

"i don't know ," I told him.

"call me David ," he said .

I walked in the kitchen.

"what would you want to eat ," I asked him.

"I'm not sure you can just make me anything ," he said.

so I got busy I made him some banana pancake with scramble eggs and bacon .

"i'm done ," I announce .

he walked over to the table in the kitchen .  we both sat and  ate. 

"i'll have to leave wright after i'm finished but will you be busy Friday night?" he asked me .

"No i'm not busy ," i said with a smile on my face.

he gave me a wide smile " i want a date with you Friday," he said.

"Okay but isn't this unprofessional since i'm working for you ?" i asked .

" maybe but i really don't care if i met you in my restaurant or the street or even a strip club the only thing i care about is getting to know you every part of you ," he said the last part with a wink all i could do was laugh .

he finished eating then he got up.

"i have to go now but i'll see you tonight at work," he said and walked over to my side of the table and kissed me on my hand .

i felt so special . i haven't felt special since John. i couldn't stop my brain from drifting back to John and the short time we spend together . i was short but it was the best i have ever felt in my life but it's time to move on since john has already done that or maybe  john never really liked me that way   i don't know but i always imagine that he did.

he said let's get out this town drive out to the city  away from the crowd  i thought heaven can't help me now nothing last forever but this is going to take me down he's so tall handsome as hell he so bad but he doesn't so well  i could see the end before it began .my last request is ..... i reached my cell before it could stop (i like Tyler swift if you don't i don't really care) .

"hello," i said in the phone .

" hey Nelly, it's your father," my father said from the other end of the phone .

"hey Dad ," i said kind of happy to hear him.

"how have you been,"? he asked.

"Good what about you dad?" i asked him.

"i'm good, hows your boyfriend?"he asked me. that reminded me of the past so much.

"where done , he was abusive, he rapped me and he almost killed someone ," i told my father.

my father went silent then he respond,  "thank God your okay i don't know what i would do with out you. i would like you to visit me down here ,   ," my father said.

"dad i don't have time i have to work ," i told him.

we talked about a few more things . then we ended the call.