The End

I was beyond excited that I'm pregnant .

David deserves to know i'm pregnant with his child even if he might disown it. He deserve a chance to be in his child life.

The day was spend worrying what would happen when the evening finally came for me to go to work I was beyond nervous .

at work I walked up to David.

"Can I speak to you in private?"

"Okay give me a minute."

We were sitting in his office shortly after.

"What's the problem?"

"I'm not going to waist your time . I'm pregnant."

"That's nice for you and who ever the father is . when you know what date you're due for tell me so i can begin to deal with your maternity papers."

"You are the father. what do you mean by who ever?"

"What? Do you think am stupid? You slept with all those men and now coming to me trying pin your bastard child on me."

"I haven't slept with anyone in a long while you're the last person I slept with and I'm hundred percent shure the child is yours"

"Listen to me clearly takes you and that thing inside you and get out my restaurant."

I held my head high and walked out of his office then out the restaurant.

my child is not a thing he or she is a person and from now on i'll do anything to protect them.

I knew he wouldn't want the child but it still hurts to hear the words that someone could say without trying to know if the child is there's.

I was just walking loss in thoughts. When I notice a church on the opposite side. I didn't know what draw me to it but I walked over to the church and walked in. I walked up the alter and I just fell down crying. All the memories of my past and present flood me. The child i'm carrying ,my father, David , John , My mother and everything I have ever gone through . I wanted to be free I want to start over i'm tired of living like this . I closed my eyes and looked up to the sky .

"God I know I'm not perfect not even close to it I have done so much things wrong. I can't even remember the last time I have spoken to you. It was because I blamed you for my mother's death and for my father abuse and rape. I know it was not your fault. my mother was in so much pain and you took her away to be in a better place right beside you in heaven and if it wasn't for my father's rape maybe I wouldn't be caring this angel inside me. you said that every child is a gift from you . Please forgive me of all my sins I want to turn around my life. Please lead me on the road I should go. I put faith in you God keep me and protective me as a loving father to their child amen." at the end of my prayer my eyes were filled with tears.

I went home that night feeling renewed. I bout a bible and began my study. I was getting constant calls and text from John but I ignored them all. I need a new start. I just wish I could just erase my pass. I have tried getting Jobs but I have never got through with any yet.

I lay on my bed reading psalms when my phone rang I checked and it was John. I ignored it just like I have been doing the last two weeks. I heard someone raping on my door. Who would really be at my door? I opened it and saw John. He was dressed in a blue and black tux. He looks real nice.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know my Dad would have said that about you please just let me talk to you."

"John I'm not angry with you."

"So tell me why are you ignoring my calls. You're lucky I had to travel or I would have been here at your door already."

It's not his business. I don't have to tell him anything. I tried to close my door. The door was stopped by his hand. He pushed the door open and stepped in.

"John get out." why can't he just leave it's for his own good I'm a ex prostitute and am pregnant how much more can he really take. I'm doing this for his good. Just leave me alone please.

He began to walk to me. My heart was beating like crazy. I tried to make my feet move but it wasn't responding. He stopped when he was center meters away my heart was beating like crazy. I tried to avoid his eyes by looking on the floor. He hold me chin and forced me to look up at him. His beautiful brown eyes looks down on me it was so deep it was if he could see my soul.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Tears filled my eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

His body stiffen.

"Who's the father?" was his first question

"My boss."

He looks deep in thought.

"Does he know about it?"

"Yes."

"When did this happen and how?"

"It's not your businesses." I said being difficult.

"Can you just stop? How did this happen?" he said leaving no space for argument.

"The night before you save me from killing myself. I was drunk I really don't know what happened."

"What did he say about the pregnancy?"

"He said I was a whore and it's not his."

Josh looked angry when I said that.

"So this is the reason you're avoiding me?"

"Yes."

"Nelly listen." this is my choice to make not yours. I love you and there's nothing in this world that can stop me from loving You and since I say I love you I will love every part of you even this baby and your past. I love you," he said getting down on one knee.

What the hell is happening?

he pulled out a small box out of his pocket and opened it there stood a ring with a huge pink heart shape diamond and two other white square diamond at the sides.

"I can't do this to you what about your repetition as a pastor?"

"I could care less about it. I haven't done anything wrong in God eyes and he's all that matter to me. Just say yes and I'll worry about everything. You're not alone anymore I'm here with you."

Tears filled my eyes once again at his words. In all my life I have never imagine this could ever happen to me. My whole life was like hell and yet God still has a happy ending for me to.

"Yes."

Thank you for reading.