the date

my heart beat increase . his beautiful eyes look  me as if i was the most perfect being that was what  made me feel weak . i'm so afraid josh would see me .Josh is not home but he might see me .

"umm no...."

" stop if your worrying about your boyfriend  seeing you it's okay he will not I promise you ," he said.

" okay ," I finally said.

I got in his car . we didn't talk for the whole time . I'm not going to lie I know we had to come out the city by how long we where driving . we stop by a dinner almost in the middle of no where .

it was small and just simple nothing that saw wow about it. He opened the door for me and we walked in. The place was almost empty expect for a few teenage boyd in the corner.

"Wow look over there she's hot ," one of the boys said.

That caused me to blush a little.

"You see even the youngsters can see your beauty," john join in . That cause my blush to show more.

Around him i feel like a little girl and i kind of like it.

We took a seat far from the window incase josh passes .

"what would you want ," the waitress asked .

I looked on the menu and I really couldn't decide .

" am getting the burger and give her the same thing if you don't mind the fat?" he said.

" no I don't mind the fat," I said smiling.

"tell me about yourself ," he asked.

"there's nothing really to tell ," I said.

"everyone has there story and I want to know yours ," he said looking me straight in my eyes it was like he was reading my soul and it was kind of scary to me.

"i don't have a story," I said lying .

"it's okay I know it's not everyone would wand to share there story ," he said.

" so tell me your story," I said.

"I have shared my turning around story to so much people but I have never shared to story before it but I think your something special ," he said.

"okay so begin the story am dying to here what mister perfect has done," I said laughing .

"am not perfect but am close to it ," he said with a wink that made me laugh even more .

" I'm adopted . my real mother was crack head . by age three I had a tattoo .."

"can I see ?" I asked.

he pulled up his shirt showing me beautiful art  to you it might me a simple dagger but to a artist like me it's blades are neatly drawn but the handle is the true story . it show's a woman crying by  herself surrounded by trees  . that simple picture reminded me of me. all alone in all her sorrows . there's nothing to help her It was only her.

I could feel all the pain from my past welling back into  me and I know am going to cry.

"i need to use the rest room ," I said running from his view .

" where is the restroom?" I asked the person at the counter .

" right between there," he pointed to an hall way.

I hurried to the restroom .

by the time I reached my eyes was filled with tears .

I need to stop . you are a strong woman . you shouldn't show weakness , I told myself. when I feel better I walked back out.

"what happen to you?" john asked as soon as I sat down.

"i just wanted to go real bad," I said .

"okay ," he said like if he knew something .

"you can continue with your story," I said the same time the waitress return with our food.

"umm okay," he said.

as soon I was about to bit my burger he hit my hand.

"you have to pray first ," he said smiling .

"okay," I said.

he prayed a short prayer then started eating right away .

"so continue the story am dying to here how mister perfect started out  ," I said teasing him.

" not funny , they contacted police on my mother and took me away . I was place in an adoption company .  I was adopted by a pastor that couldn't have children . which is my father now . his wife had died and he told me God lead him to the company and God lead him to me. shortly after he meat a woman named Mia she wasn't nice at all. I was twelve by then . he left her with me to go a different country to preach  . he said it would be great bounding since he have already purpose to her..."

"was it good ," I asked really interested in his story.

"well no. I was molested she was always touching me on my private area until she finally asked  me to have sex with her at first I said no but when I asked my friends they called me soft . the next time she asked . I had sex with her . I lost my virginity to my father future wife. it sound bad . I never told no one expect you .  shortly after they got married but I was still her sweet heart when my father wasn't around . I was never wrong in her eyes but my father thought it was because she loved me so much but that wasn't the thing. my friends where tugs so I was in the gang by sixteen I have been locked up more that I could count . we stole, we fight and we sold doe. my father was really disappointed with me he tried  to talk to me but nothing was working but even then I was never wrong in my fathers wife eyes as long as I slept with her at least twice a week .  by seventeen I met I girl  named Shereses I really liked her you could say I loved her. I cut off my fathers wife . one night I brought her home and made her meet my dad . my father was proud but my fathers wife hated the girl. about a mouth after they found her dead in the ally they locked me up since I was the last person to see her that night and we had an argument . I got twenty seven years in jail. I was in jail for three years then I found out my fathers wife was sick with cancer. about a year after I was let out. my father told me his wife told everyone that she was the one to kill my girlfriend right before she died so I was let go. the following Sunday I went back to church in so long and I felt it. I felt God and that day I gave my life to him and since then I am a Christian all of my friends died expect one who's in prison for murder  and that's my story . am not perfect I have done everything possible that's bad . ," he said finishing his story and burger  .

"wow you did allot," I said.

"I know," he said looking proud.

" but you are a punk now," I said laughing

"oh really ," he said coming over by my side of the table tickling me .

when he stopped we where so close I looked in his eyes but his eyes was looking on my lips when he was just about to close the distance . we heard someone cough .

john looked around and saw the waitress holding a bill   . he went in his wallet and paid for both of us and gave her a tip .

he brought me back to the store so I can get my car.

"i loved tonight," I said to john.

' me to ," he said smiling .

he kissed me on my forehead and walked away.