3.

8 March 2015
1:25am

JIMIN

It was a tiring day but that did not stop me from doing what I love––dancing. I was with J-Hope in a dance studio at the forth floor, dancing to a dubstep routine.

It was already past midnight but we were still awake unlike the rest of our friends. We had been practising since 10pm but we needed as much practice to perfect the dance routine. Currently, we were leaning our backs against a huge mirror, gulping down our drinks.

"I'm so tired already," J-Hope uttered breathlessly, hinting me to halt the practice.

"Me too," I replied with a chuckle.

We rested and chatted for a little while before getting up on our feet. The two of us took our things and headed to the door which we had opened widely since the start of the dance practice. That was when the two of us saw someone walking past the door.

I was unable to have a clearer look at the person because he walked past very quickly. In fact––it was a dash.

"Wah! Someone's not asleep yet," J-Hope jested as he skipped his way towards the door.

As we reached the door, we peered out to the corridor to see half of it lighted up and the other half in total darkness. I looked to the dark section of the corridor but was unable to see anything much.

"It must be Jungkook," J-Hope uttered before letting out a chuckle.

"Uh, why do you think so?" I asked, a little confused.

I was baffled because when I left my shared dorm room with Jungkook and Taehyung, I remembered seeing the two of them already asleep. In fact, I secretly left our dorm room.

Did they find out though?

"Because yesterday night, I played hide and seek with him––and he always hides at dark places," J-Hope responded before giving a gleeful smile.

I widened my eyes in disbelief as my jaw dropped. His words struck me so hard in the head.

Wasn't Jungkook together with Taehyung and I at the lobby yesterday night––playing soccer?

I gulped as anxiety took over me and headed straight to the lifts.

"Hey, where are you going?" J-Hope shouted across to me.

"Uh, back to my dorm room," I replied as my anxiety grew.

I spammed the lift button and seconds later, the lift arrived. I quickly entered as the lift doors opened up.

"But––

we haven't find Jungkook yet."

That was the last thing I heard before the lift doors shut closed.

I was shivering in cold sweat as I recalled what J-Hope had just said.

It isn't true...

or is it?

When the lift doors opened up, I hurriedly ran to my dorm room and pushed open the door. I past by Jungkook's bed to see him sleeping soundly. I was bewildered to the maximum.

If Jungkook is here then––

who is J-Hope finding for downstairs?

I was unable to think clearly so I headed over to my bed and zoned off. I did not want to think anymore today.