28.

16 March 2015
12:30pm

JUNGKOOK

"You three start packing up while I go find Taehyung," Jin said to us, Namjoon, J-Hope and, I before shaking his head in disappointment.

"I'll go with you," Somi volunteered.

I knew we were moving again. We just got back from the funeral and were back at our building. For the second time, Taehyung had left us without any explanation. We were all confused yet upset with him as he often runs off whenever he feels like it. I really did not know what was up with him just now.

I just don't want to know anymore.

Currently, I was in the dorm room I shared with Jimin and Taehyung. I started packing my clothes that were in the wardrobe before placing them into a luggage bag. I was searching through the wardrobe for my belongings when I came across Jimin's things.

I found two photographs in between some wrist bands in a drawer. I took them out and without realising, tears started forming in my eyes. One of them was a photograph of us, Jimin, Taehyung and I, before we moved into this building. We looked really happy in the picture, smiling brightly. On that day itself, I remembered we agreed on being 'best friends forever' but I guess...

forever...

doesn't exist.

The other one was a full photo with all seven of us. It got me to recall those days when we were all bonded as one, always joyful and always laughing here and there. I scanned Jimin's face in the picture and right after, tears streamed like rivers down my cheeks.

"Jimin hyung... I really miss you..." I muttered under my tears.

That was when I heard a knock at the window and quickly jerked my head to that direction.

That's strange... A knock at the window? Isn't this the--eighth floor?

I saw a piece of paper lying on the table just beside the window and headed to it. I picked it up and read its contents.

It wrote:

I miss you too, Jungkook.

I'm sorry for leaving you, I didn't mean to.

I started sobbing hard reading those two sentences. I knew it was from Jimin but as I scanned around the room I was unable to see him. However, I could feel a presence just beside me and I knew somehow that it was him.

It has to be him.

I read on:

Please find my body.

I cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

Find his body...?

16 March 2015
12:45pm

JIMIN

Seeing Jungkook cry was unbearably painful. I decided to write him a note, placing it on the table beside the window. I then knocked on the window and stood at a side while Jungkook came over to read the note.