4.

8 March 2015
11:10am

JIN

Since it was Suga's birthday tomorrow, Rapmon, Jungkook, Jimin and I were at the mall to find presents for him. The other two, J-Hope and Taehyung, were with Suga to distract him from finding out that we were buying gifts for him. We just entered a departmental store in the mall when I saw a nice-looking scarf.

"Do you think he would like this?" I asked my friends as I pointed to it.

Instead of replying, they burst into laughters.

"We are finding presents for Suga, not for your girlfriend," Rapmon mocked me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance before walking away from them.

"Ah––sunglasses!" Jungkook exclaimed, showing it to the three of us.

I turned around to see a black-framed sunglasses in Jungkook's hand.

"I think Suga will like that," Jimin pointed out, showing a thumbs up.

"Yep, at least someone knows the right gifts to buy for his friend––unlike someone here," Rapmon continued to tease me.

"Yeah, yeah, say whatever you want. I don't care," I responded sassily, snapping my fingers.

I heard them cackling up into loud laughters as I walked away but what do I care?

8 March 2015
11:55am

JIMIN

As Jin and Rapmon walked around the shop to find for other gifts to buy for Suga, I found the opportunity to talk to Jungkook about the 'hide-and-seek' game he had played with J-Hope.

"Jungkookie, uh, have you played 'hide-and-seek' when we moved into our building?" I started off.

"Huh? I'm not a child anymore, why would I play 'hide-and-seek'?" Jungkook asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

That was exactly what I thought too.

However, what he said got me all clueless again.

Then why did J-Hope said that Jungkook was 'hiding' just yesterday?

"You sure? You uh, didn't play with J-Hope hyung 'hide-and-seek'?" I questioned again.

He gave me a weird look as his eyebrows knotted into a frown.

"Hobi hyung? Why would I play 'hide-and-seek' with him? He's a hyung for goodness sake," Jungkook uttered.

"Well uh––okay nevermind, forget it," I told him before exiting the shop.

This doesn't make any sense.

I walked back and forth outside the shop as I thought back about what had happened the night before.

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he approached me.

I faced him and shook my head.

I don't even know what's the actual problem right now––Jungkook, J-Hope or me?

"I'm okay. I just need some time to think. Just give me a moment," I assured Jungkook before walking away from him.

I walked around the mall aimlessly, trying to think straight but eventually, I gave up.

There's just no explanation for this.