33.

16 March 2015
7:45pm

A-RANG

"I got good news for you, A-rang! You are ready to debut," Mr Lee uttered.

I could not believe my ears.

Debut? Is my dream really coming true after all this years?

"Wow––I'm speechless," I responded, still in disbelief.

After all this years building a new company with him when his previous one was burnt down was actually worth it.

I had never felt so happy. He shot me a big smile.

"Uh- who else am I debuting with?" I asked curiously.

"Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy," Mr Lee replied, smiling again.

"Oh okay," I simply said.

Just then, a knock could be heard at the door of his office.

"Come in," Mr Lee shouted across.

A small, petite lady entered and came over to his desk.

"Soo Man, here's the profiles of the new trainees we scouted yesterday," she uttered as she handed over a thick file to Mr Lee.

[ A/N: This is purely fictional and it has no relation to the actual Lee Soo Man, the founder of SM Entertainment! ]

He just nodded, not saying anything so that lady went out of his office. I realised he was busy so I took the chance to escape.

"I'll go now," I told him as I stood up from my seat.

"Alright, take care," he responded, not looking up to me as he flipped through the documents in the thick file.

Ugh, rude?

With that, I left his office before going up to the fifth floor. As I was walking through the corridor, one of the trainee approached me.

"A-rang, Somi and a friend of hers are finding for you," she told me.

Somi? That scaredy-cat? I rolled my eyes.

"What does she want?" I asked that trainee, who I had no idea what her name was.

"I don't know but she's waiting for you in that room," she responded, pointing to a room.

"Kay, thanks," I said to her before walking over to the room she had pointed to.

I pushed open the door of the room to see two people sitting on a sofa.

"Yah Somi––"

I immediately gasped when I saw who Somi was with.

What was her name again?

"Jeni?" I muttered in disbelief, when I recalled her name.

What is she doing here?

In a flash, she charged towards me and grabbed my neck, squeezing it tightly. I was suffocating and started gasping for air.