45.

19 March 2015
10:00am

JINA

"It's Seokjin and Namjoon!" I exclaimed at the girls in front of me when I showed them the photograph, pointing specifically to the two guys.

We were back at the cafe we had went yesterday. A-rang, Jeni and Somi leaned forward, taking a closer look at the photograph before their eyes widened in disbelief. Jeni let out a silent gasp, cupping her mouth as tears started to form in her eyes.

"It can't be... That isn't Seokjin... He isn't like that..." She muttered, shaking her head.

"He is like that, he just hid it from you," A-rang bluntly stated.

It felt like she was slapping Jeni with the truth.

The hurtful truth.

Jeni immediately stood up from her seat, causing the chair she was sitting on to make a loud, screeching sound.

"That's it! I'm done here!" She exclaimed furiously before storming out of the cafe.

"No, no, Jeni! Come back!" Somi shouted across to her but was simply ignored.

Somi sighed before turning her head to A-rang.

"Ugh, why are you always like that?" She asked in annoyance.

"I was just telling her the truth..." A-rang replied, rolling her eyes.

19 March 2015
10:30am

JENI

I tried wiping away my tears but more just kept streaming down my cheeks.

I just couldn't believe it.

Someone who I had called a 'friend' had totally hid something huge away from me. I should have known. Feeling angered, I dialed Jin's number into my phone. I just wanted to scream my frustration into his ear.

"Hello? Jeni?" I heard him at the other end of the line.

"You're such an asshole- I hate you so much!" I shouted into the phone.

There was no immediate response from him but I could hear him breathing.

"Jeni-ah... I'm sorry... I know I was stupid but-"

"Oh my god- shut up!" I yelled at him before ending the call.

I started tearing up even more. I just could not believe he and Namjoon were involved in the fire outbreak. That made me think about their other friends, Jungkook, Taehyung, J-Hope, Suga and––Jimin.

I bet they don't know about what Jin and Namjoon had done in the past.

I immediately called for Jungkook.

"Jeni noona?" I heard his voice at the other end of the line.

"Uh yes, it's me. Jungkookie-ah, can I meet you at your apartment building now?" I asked him as I wiped away my tears, creating sniffing noises at the same time.