20.

15 March 2015
2:15pm

TAEHYUNG

"Why exactly is it your fault?" I asked Somi.

"Can we go somewhere else...? I just don't feel comfortable telling you guys––here," Somi responded anxiously.

I found it really odd of her not wanting to enter the building.

Yes, there's a spirit named Boram in the building but I thought she would be braver since she was the one who initiated to come here at the first place.

Somi, Jungkook and I ended up going to the nearby park before settling down at a picnic table.

"So tell us now," I demanded answers from Somi.

"Okay, okay," she said before taking out a piece of paper from her bag.

A newspaper article was printed on the paper. As she placed it on the table, I realised something familiar about the black and white photograph of a building with a family standing in front of it. I just watched as Somi searched through the article before pointing to a section:

"A group of trainees planned the fire outbreak..."

Somi cupped her face with her hands, shaking her head in disappointment.

"I was one of them..." She muttered.

Jungkook and I had our mouths agape in disbelief.

"So... you lied to me?" I asked her, my head was starting to boil.

"I-I wanted to tell you sooner but––"

"You didn't want to tell me at all! That's the truth, am I right?" I interrupted her.

"No, no––"

"Aish! Do you know you're a murderer? You're a freaking murderer!" I exclaimed as I stood up from the bench.

Jungkook just looked at me, startled and speechless.

"Yes, I know but I regret what I did! I really do!" Somi shouted back.

"Guys, guys, stop! Let's just settle this without any fighting," Jungkook interfered Somi and I.

I gave Somi a death glare before sitting back down on the bench. She just had her a head down, feeling upset at herself.

"So... Somi, what is your intention of coming back to the building with Taehyung?" Jungkook asked her.

She took a deep breath before exhaling.

"It's because I know what Boram will do tomorrow..."

"... She will start a huge fire and kill everyone in the building. Do you guys understand? So we need to bring your friends out of the building," Somi explained.

Jungkook cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

"Uh, who's Boram and what 'fire'?" He asked.

He doesn't know anything about the building. Ugh.

Somi and I had to spend 20 minutes of our lives retelling the incident that had happened 7 years ago in the building to Jungkook. We were lucky he understood quickly, if not, who knows how much longer we needed to explain everything.

"Oh my... so that girl with that middle-parting hair in the portrait is––Boram?" Jungkook asked before letting out a gasp.

"Yes, yes," I responded.

Okay great, finally he understood.

Afterwards, I turned to look at Somi. I just wondered why would she go to the extent of killing people just because of an 'unfair treatment'. She could have talked to the CEO or inform a staff instead of planning a fire outbreak.

I was just really disappointed.

15 March 2015
4:30pm

JIMIN

That afternoon, boredom suddenly strike me so I decided to head over to the computer room at the third floor to use a computer. I went over to a nearby computer and switched it on. When the screen lit up, I realised that the computer was at a Facebook page. Whoever the last person who had used this computer did not log out from their Facebook account.

Surprisingly, I found out who it was––MinYoongi.

"Hah, Suga hyung," I said with a devilish smirk.

I knew it was wrong to go through someone's account without their permission but I did it anyways. I laughed seeing the photos in Suga's photo album––so not photogenic at all.

I then headed on to press on the chat message box to see his conversation with––Tae?

"I thought he was uncontactable..." I muttered to myself.

There were five unread messages from Taehyung so I went ahead and looked through them.

KimTae95: No no, go unfriend her, hyung! Now now!
12:45am

KimTae95: Hyung, unfriend her! 12:45am

KimTae95: Hyung, answer me!!! 12:46am

KimTae95: HYUNGGGG WHERE ARE YOU?!!
12:46am

KimTae95: Plz answer me hyung...
12.50am

I was appalled to see Taehyung's spams of messages. Suga hyung did not even respond to Taehyung.

What had happened though? And––who's 'her'?

I scrolled up into the conversation and saw a part where Suga hyung mentioned about a girl named Boram who was trying to flirt with him. Due to that, I went over to Suga's friend list and searched for Boram. Her account appeared on screen, however, there was nothing much on her profile. There was no profile picture, no photos in her photo albums nor any information of her identity.

What shook me, however, was her newsfeed––it was all Suga's posts. That was when I realised she was only following Suga on her account and her only follower was Suga.

Does Suga hyung know about this though?

I was about to call Suga hyung through my phone when I heard a beep sound from the computer. I looked to the screen and saw an unread message from––

Boram?