15.

14 March 2015
4:30pm

TAEHYUNG

I was still speechless.

Somi and Boram were––friends?

In the photograph, the two of them had their arms slung around each other's waists and a huge smile on their faces. I was even more astounded to see a familiar-looking room behind them. It was then when I realised they were in the dance studio.

After much thought, I took the courage and sent Somi a friend request on Facebook. She must have been online because she accepted the request seconds later. I was hesitant to start a conversation but ended up doing it anyways.

KimTae95: Hi

ParkSomi: Yes?

Wow––not even a 'hi' back?

I rolled my eyes subconsciously.

KimTae95: Umm... Are you a trainee of STB?

ParkSomi: What's that?

ParkSomi: Wait. How do you know STB?

KimTae95: Err...

ParkSomi: You know something so tell me

Wow, she's so demanding.

KimTae95: It's about Lee Boram...

ParkSomi: Meet me at the coffee shop near your house

KimTae95: Huh what?

ParkSomi: I tracked your IP address

ParkSomi: Go now

With that, she went offline. I was still glued to my seat, trying to process what had just happened.

She tracked my IP address? Oh my, that's dangerous...

However, I quickly dismissed that thought as I realised I had to meet her at the coffee shop near my apartment. I hurriedly dressed into something simple before exiting my house and heading to the nearest coffee shop ParkSomi was referring to. As soon as I arrived, I scanned around aimlessly, trying to spot her in the crowd.

"KimTae95?" I heard my Facebook username from behind me.

Ahh––I really need to change my username. I sighed silently, squinting my eyes.

I turned around and was greeted with the appearance of a pretty-looking girl. At that moment, I thought my heart skipped a beat. I did not reply and just stared at her in daze as I took in the details of her face.

"Are you KimTae95?!" She raised her voice at me, her eyebrows knotted into a frown.

I was startled by her sudden outburst so instead, I just nodded my head.

"Yes, yes! I'm so sorry," I responded sheepishly.

She rolled her eyes at me and walked over to a table with two chairs. She sat on one of the chair so I sat on the other directly opposite hers. As soon as I sat down, she looked to me with her eyes all teary. My jaw dropped slightly as I watched her sob, extremely confused by the situation.