49.

19 March 2015
4:00pm

TAEHYUNG

"Yah seriously! Isn't there another way in?!" I kicked the glass doors at the entrance of the building frustratedly.

Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga and I tried to break open the backdoor but it just would not open for us. We thought that the entrance would not be locked but we were wrong.

So so wrong.

The building was literally unaccessible from the ground floor. I really had no idea what was happening in the building but I just hoped all five of them inside were doing fine.

"What now?" Jungkook asked as the four of us stood in front of the glass doors.

"I don't know," I felt like giving up but then I thought about my two hyungs, Jin and Namjoon.

I still cared for them. Just then, a man stood behind us and peered into the glass doors of the building. We had no idea who he was but the glass doors magically opened up in front of us. Our eyes widened in surprise. We had been trying so hard to break open the doors but then this guy appeared and opened them up so easily.

Wow, just wow.

"Excuse me, is this the correct address?" The man asked as he showed us an address on his phone.

I blinked my eyes in disbelief when I saw A-rang's name as the sender of the address.

"Uh yeah, this is the building," J-Hope responded before giving me a 'did-you-see-that' look.

I nodded slightly, not wanting it to be obvious.

"Okay thanks, boys."

With that, he entered the building through the entrance. We were about to step a foot forward when the glass doors shut close in front of us. I was sure I would have lost a foot if I had rushed in.

"Not again!" Suga groaned as he pounded his fists on the glass doors.

We looked through the translucent doors to see the man entering the lift. He had his eyes glued to his phone and was oblivious to the loud pounding sounds of our fists on the glass doors.

"Tae, did you see who sent the address to him?" J-Hope asked me.

"Yeah, I saw A-rang's name..." I responded.

"A-rang? As in my A-rang?" Suga asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"It has to be since A-rang is in this building," I pointed out.

"But why would A-rang call that man...?" Jungkook questioned.

We stayed silent as we thought in our heads.

"I'm guessing, he's involved in the fire too..." J-Hope uttered.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook, Suga and I asked him in sync.

"If you think about it, Rin kicked all of us out of the building but allowed that man in. Isn't that strange?" J-Hope started off.