Game

Manan woke up when it's lunch time....they both had their lunch
and sat on the balcony.... Navya and cabir inform them that they have to attend a party and their parents also coming...

Manan went to the rooms to get ready...
Nandini is wearing a white crop top with full pink skirt...

Nandini

Manik is wearing denim jeans with white T-shirt and black blazer...

Manik

Manik and cabir waiting for the girls and finally the girls came..
Manik couldn't take his eyes from nandini..she is looking like an angle ..Same for nandini because manik is looking hot as always..
They sit on the car and soon they reached in the hotel..They entered the hall and suddenly everyone shout "Welcome back"..
It's an welcome party for manan from their parents..

Man: how do u know that I am coming?

Nandu's dad: we know because u are our children so..

Manik's dad: so we know everything about you...

They hug everyone and took blessing ...then they meet with every guest...their old classmates
Aliya, Dhruv, Mukti, Abhi also present there...All of them getting bore because the elders are talking about business..
8 of them are talking...

Aliya: I thought its a welcome party...

Navya: yah but now its turn into a business party...

Mukti: Yar I am getting bore...

Manik: like I am enjoying..

Nandini: why don't we do something else...

Dhruv: like?

Abhi: like elders enjoy themselves here ..we can go other place and enjoy..right nandu?

Nandu: right ...but I don't think we can leave the hotel with our parents permission...

Cabir: We can go to the terrace and do something...

All agreed and went to the terrace...

Aliya: let's play something..
Dhruve: what?
Navya: truth and dare?
Cab: no yar its old now..
Abhi: never have I ever ?
Manan (together): nah!!

Mukti: Alright I have a plane..
Cab: what?

Mukti: it will be similar with the two games u suggest..but a bit different... We will spin bottle then who's turn it will be he has to pick a chit from the task bowl
Where the tasks would be written by us..if the task says with a partner then he has to pick another chit from the partner bowl where our name would be written...and he has to complete the task...

Cab: wow mukti... What an idea..u r genius..

Muk: I know I know...

Soon they arranged everything and sat in a circle...

Mukti spun the bottle and its dhruv's turn...druv picked a chit and read loud " break dance " .He tried a few steps and complete his task...
Now dhruv spun it..and its aliya's turn..her task was ramp walking..she completed her task beautifully... And everyone cheers for her...

Aliya spun it and its time for Mukti.. Mukti read her chit and laugh..

Nandu: why are u laughing?

Mukti: its for cabir..

Cab: really!!what is it?

Mukti: beat someone!!

With that she started running after cabir..and cabir also running here and there...Everyone was laughing like hell..finally mukti caught cabir and playfully punched him...

Now its time for navya ...her task is dance with a partner ..she take a chit from partner bowl and its abhi...they are dancing with a slow romantic song..seeing them this close mukti and cabir is burning with jealousy... Manan enjoying their state ...

After that its nandini's turn...her task is play 5 questions with a partner....and her partner turn out none other than Manik...everyone is hell excited and cheering for them...

Nandini's pov:
Aiyappa what to ask? I want to ask so many question but I can't do that in front of them...(end of POV)

Cab: come on guys let's start...

Manik: I want to ask first..

Everyone approve him..

Manik: Do u have any boy friend?

Nandu: no...I don't...

Manik: Did u date someone in Paris?

Nandu: No...

Manik: Did u miss the people u left behind?

Nandu knew he was asking about him only..so she answered in positive...and manik felt relief..

Manik: Do u want to forgive people from your past for their did...

Nandu: Depends on their did...

Manik: Do u love someone?..

Nandu (having tears): Yes....

Manik: Who?

Nandu: now its my turn...your 5 questions are over... So..Did u date someone in London?

Manik: nope..I was busy in studies...

Nandu: Do u have someone special?

Manik: (smiles) yes..

Nandu: Do u have something to regret?

Manik: Yes..I have..

Nandu: Do u still like custard?

Manik(laugh): yes ..a lot...

Cab: Nandu I want to ask the last one please...

Nandu: OK..

Cab(mischievously): So manik who was your first crush?

Nandus eyes widened because she knew maniks first crush was no one but her!!!

Manik (with a cute smile): Muskan (smile)

A tear rolled down from nandini's eyes...but she wiped that off so that no one notice..but manik saw that...

Everyone was confused ....
Cab: who is this Muskan?

Manik: someone....

Then a waiter came and told them their parents calling them for dinner...They had their dinner and went to their respective house....

Please ignore the mistakes
And do vote
Love
Mitz 💝