Crushing world

Manik's POV:

Nandini kept crying.. I couldn't do anything other than drive.. I was feeling so helpless.. I couldn't imagine how she was feeling.. I drove fast and reached the hospital in no time..

We ran towards ICU and saw everyone there... Aunty was crying and Nandini just hugged her..

"Mom, Dad was fine then what happened?" Nandini asked..

"I don't know..He was talking with me and suddenly passed out holding his right side of chest.." Aunty said.. Right!

"Left chest Aunty..." Cabir correct her and also giving weird looks..

"I don't know..." Aunty let out a cry...

"Mom.. U have to relax for dad.. What did doctor say?" She asked..

"Doctor said too much tension caused this.." My dad replied in behalf of Nupur Aunty...

"Tension! Everything was fine in the office.." She said softly..

"It's God's wish.. Don't worry everything will be fine.." Navya's Mom said..

"Can I see dad?" She asked...

"No!!" Everyone shouted except youngsters..

"We meant u can't right now.. Doctor prohibited to see him now.." Cabir's dad said and her face fall..

"Don't worry.. We will see him soon.." Cabir said casually and the elders looked at him..

"If the doctor permits.. Then only.." He added with a innocent face...

"I don't know what to do... Nandini do something.. Ur father..." Aunty cried out again.

Nandini's face become red from crying.. She looked lost.. She didn't know what to do.. She just hugged her mother..

After sometime.. Aunty become more calm .. Nandini hand her to my mother went towards the Ganpati Idol in the hospital to pray...

I also moved towards her.. Her eyes were closed and puffy.. She opened her eyes and looked at me..

"Maaaanik." She stammered and I hugged her..

"It's ok.. Uncle will be fine.. He is very strong u know..." I said caressing her hair..

"My Dad had so much tension and I didn't even know.. Such a shame..." She cried....

"U are the best daughter he can ever have... Don't say such things... U have to be strong for Aunty..." I said and she nodded..

Sometime later doctor said uncle woke up and we were allowed to see him.. But not too much sound...

We got inside and uncle looked so week.. He barely kept his eyes open...

"Nandini don't cry..." Uncle said softly..

"Why didn't u tell me.. What was so disturbing.. Now see what happened to u.." She said still crying..

"I have a young girl in my house.. I need to get her marry someone.. But the guy I choose for u, will he worthy for u? These all things kept bothering me my child.."

"U choose a guy for me?" Nandini asked. Her eyes were wide open and she looked horrified.. I could imagine my look was same..

We didn't even tell anyone about our relationship that means uncle choose someone else! I was losing her!

"Yes.. My child.. He is a big businessman and veey good parson.. I am telling u, he will treat u good.." Uncle said and I became still in my place..

"U have to marry him Nandini.. I already fixed everything with his family.. I can't face the humiliation of cancelling everything.. It will... " uncle couldn't say much because he was panting, his breath became more heavy...

"Oh my god!! Doctor...." Cabir's dad shouted..

Doctor told us to wait outside.. Nupur Aunty and Nandini started to cry again... After sometime doctor came out...

"We gave him injection and he is fine now.. Just don't make him tense and give him shock.. He won't able to handle it..." Doctor said and went away...

"Nandu.. U have to marry Ma.. " Nupur Aunty was cut by my mother..

"Manoj.. U have to marry Manoj."

"Yes... Manoj! U have to marry Manoj.. U see u father's condition.. Do not deny him Nandini.. I beg u." Nupur Aunty said..

"Mom... Don't do this. We will think of something.." Nandini tried to say..

"There is nothing to think.. U will marry him.. Only him.. For ur father.. Now answer me will u do it or not.." Aunty asked but Nandini was silent..

"Tell me Miss Murthy.. U will do it and save ur father or u want deny and kill him..." Aunty shouted..

"Mom!"

"Answer me.. Now!!!"

"I will ma..marry him.." She said closing her eyes and shattering my world.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Melodrama will start from here.. When I started this story I already thought how I will end it.. So bear with this lil bit melodrama..

Now vote, comment and share this story.. Ur response is badly needed..

Love u all
Mitu.