Something fishy!!

Nandini's POV:

'Yesterday Night everything fall into place...U can think me and Navya overreact but it was good for them...I was so happy..Its not easy to behave like a friend with your love...I was in love with Manik 4 years ago...I still do but I let him go because he wasn't sure about us...I am sure he didn't feel anything for me..For him it's just mere attraction...But I am happy at least we are friends now...' "Beep Beep" my thoughts got disturb by the horn..I took my bag and steeped out...Only Manik was there..."where are the others?"I asked.."Cabir said he has some work with Navya"...Manik replied..

"I want to ask you something" manik said.."Shoot" I replied.."What were you and Navya talking about in space party?"He asked.."When?"I asked totally confused.."When I took cabir with me and when we came back you and navya stopped talking.."Manik clarified.. "Oh that..We were talking about their friendship U know CaVyas friendship..." I said and he chuckle ..."Yeah its all of a sudden.."Manik said...

We were sitting in the classroom waiting for the teacher... But Cabir and Navya didn't come yet...Teacher came and started giving us lecture.."Why didn't Cabir and Navya came yet?" Manik asked. "I am thinking the same.." I said...

"Where were you guys?" Mukti asked to CaVya when they finally came to class after first period.. "We had gone for somewhere and stuck..that's why we are late" Cabir replied...We couldn't ask more because of the teacher...

"What's up Navya?" I asked. Only she and me in our table..Others didn't come yet.."Tired.."Navya replied.."Really...Where were u gone with Cabir?" I asked and she seemed lost and suddenly she blush...like seriously she blushed!! Now I was super excited..She felt my excitement and composed herself and said," Actually his dad told him to go to an orphanage and donate some check so he just took me there"...Really then why Cabir told Manik that he has some work with Navya?? Strange.."Then why were u late?"I asked..."I meet with a lot of children... You know they are damn cute..I started play with them even Cabir also joined us and time just flew.."She said and again blush!!!now I was sure something must happened with them during the play..

Till then everyone came and sit..but mukti seemed nervous.. Then Abhi came and stood on the chair.."Boys and girls...today u can eat whatever you want from the canteen and don't need to pay the bills because it's my treat.."He announced." Whoa!! What for? From when u become so generous? "Cabir asked total shocked like others..And more shocking the tomboy Mukti was blashing.. Was today a blushing day or what?? " Since my dream girl Mukti finally said yes for being my girlfriend " Abhi replied dramatically and we were numb..

Dhruv was the one who recovered first.."Someone pinch me" he said and Aliya pinched him and he shouted "OMG..this is not dream or my hallucination..this is goddamn real".. Manik looked at him and said," Buddy you hallucinate Mukti to be in a relationship.. How sweet!" WTH!!Everyone had gone mad..There was pin drop silence for a while .we looked at Mukti who nodded...then we started screaming and hooting for them.. Mukti was red by now..we congratulated them..

"Abhi what have u done?" I asked worriedly.. "What?" He asked.."You taught our tomboy how to blush..see its not going from her face" I said and everyone laugh..Mukti was looking like a tomato right now..

"BTW Abhi how you gathered your courage to tell her? I mean I am sure she punched or kicked you..Were you afraid?" Everyone chuckled hearing Cabir.."No..When you afraid of loosing someone ..You automatically have the courage because you don't want to lose them.."Abhi replied and we were like Awww..

I looked at Manik and he was looking at me.. I raised my eyebrow to ask what..then he signaled towards Cabir..Cabir was looking at Navya without blink..Manik coughed to bring him back."You alright?" Manik asked."Yeah I am fine"Cabir replied..

Soon our classes all over and we headed towards parking..Navya and I was waiting for boys...Suddenly Shahid came..Navya is his crush... "Err..Navya I need your help"..he stammered and I rolled my eyes and moved a bit back...

They were talking suddenly I felt a gaze on me..I was feeling something creepy...I turned and saw Harshad looking at me with dirty gaze... He made me feel disgusted..I looked away and saw Manik fuming with anger and glaring at Harshad ..He then grabbed my hand and made me sit in the car...

Then I saw Cabir glared at Shahid and took Navya with him..He was jealous but why manik behaved like that ..maybe
He just trying to protect me as a friend... Manik was driving the car furiously.. Nothing can stop him even not my pleading.. So I tried to distract him...

" Manik don't u think something is going on between Cabir and Navya" I asked and succeeded to calm him..He was driving normally..."Yeah he seemed lost..and I caught him staring at Navya so many times..yesterday also he behaved weird when we were angry with both of you"Manik said...

"Really..Even Navya also behaving weird..when I asked her why they late,she said they had gone to an orphanage to donate a check and started playing with kids but u know the wierdest part she said this all the time blushing" I Clapped my hand...

"Something is fishy" Manik said..."Don't tell me u are going to join C.I.D" I said mockingly.. "Shut up..Now what to do?" Manik asked. "Nothing...let them decide" I said and he nodded.."We are here."manik said and stopped the car..'Alright then ..bye' I said and about to step out but Manik pulled me into a hug..."Bye..take care.."He said and broke the hug...i stepped out and watch him drove off...

Personally I love this part...tell me what u feel..
Ignore the mistakes...
Plz do follow , vote and comment...
And plz tell if you don't like something.
Lot's of love..
Mitz