Hospital

Nandini's POV:

I was crossing the road but heared some noise behind me... I turned and saw some goons maybe going back but my bad luck one of them saw me and shouted "Hey that's her!"

I didn't waste a second there and started running.. They also running behind me.."Just stop otherwise u have to face the consequences.. " They shouted but who cares.. I just crossed the road and started running into other side of jungle.. But I didn't even gone four steps inside the jungle but felt the surface beneath me was gone and THUD!  followed by MUSKAN.

Manik's POV:

I stood there rooted with the ground and saw her falling.. Some goons who were chasing her ran away...

Cabir shook me and said "Muskan needs us". If I were sober I would have noticed what he called Nandini.. But now all I care is her...

I ran there and saw her laying inside the pit unconscious.. How the hell it came from just beside the road... Yuvi uncle also reached there he couldn't control anymore.. " what the hell u guys watching.haan? My daughter is lying there.. Do something and get her out of there.." Uncle yelled..

Finally we got her but her head was bleeding...we hurriedly took her to the hospital.. Everyone was waiting outside.. The doctor's were examining her.. Aunty was crying very badly as if she was gone.. 'What don't even think like that' I mentally slapped myself.. I was restless pacing here and there didn't help me a bit..

After sometime doctor show us his face.. Yeah face because he was standing like a pillar and staring at us like he never saw any human.. "Are u going to tell us something or not?" Uncle said clearly angry.. Dad asked him to calm down... "No I was looking for monster." The doctor said..

I had enough.. "Stop ur nonsense and tell us how is Nandini." I said holding his collar.. "Manik leave him yar..don't scare him." Cabir said and I left his collar "now please can u bear the pain and tell us." I said and my dad palm his face... Why? U will come to know later...

"Actually she hit her head with some rock sort of thing.. Nothing to worry..she is out of danger...we gave her heavy dose just to reduce her pain but even in her sedative situation she often mumbling something like Monster " Doctor said..

I stood there as if time had stopped.. My eyes became moist.. All I need a hug.. A hug from her.. Cabir kept his hand on my shoulder and said to the doctor "Leave that..when she will wake up?" "Tomorrow morning she will be up.. Till then u can see her but please be quite and go one or two people at a time.." He said and walk away...

Everyone gone to see her but I didn't go... After sometime cabir patted my back and said "it's your time bud.." I went to see her.. I didn't wanted to see her in that condition but I couldn't hold myself.. She was laying in that hospital bed surrounding by lots of machine.. I made a bad face ..nandu never liked hospitals specially these annoying machine... But today she was surrounding by these in order to save her life...

She looked so pale ..no blush nothing.. Harshad u r going to pay for this real hard.. I held her hand.. She didn't smile at me like every time I held her hand... I was caressing her chubby cheeks when I heared her mumbling monster..

"I am here Muskan...please be okey.. Don't test ur monster's patience.. U know na I am not good at it.." I said just then a nurse enter saying that I can't stay longer.. I placed a soft kiss on her temple and moved out..I didn't know all was seen by none other than Cabir...

When I came out of the room I didn't saw anyone but cabir.. "They left.. I send them back saying me and u will spent the night here.. As I know u are not going to leave her side.." He said.. "Thanks buddy.. U are right I am not going leave her side.." I said..

"But why?" Cabir asked.. "What,?" I said.. "What what? I asked why u are not going to leave her side.." He said..
"Err..because she is my friend.. What's wrong with u?" I said..

"Seriously manik still friend!?" He said annoyed.. "The way you were searching her,the way u went numb after u saw her falling, the way you wanted to know if she is OK or not,the way u felt seeing her in that room it's beyond Friendship Manik.." He blust the bomb on my head...

"Ca..ca...cabbirr what r u talking about ?" I stammer.. "I am talking about the fact which u and Nandini hiding from us.." He said.. "Look there is nothing.." I looked away.. "Okey then tell what's with Muskan and Monster.?" He asked and left me speechless..

Finally done.. I am real bad with this emotional scene.. Bear it plz and keep voting and do comment wattpad walo..

Love u all
Mitu..
opps now who is she?
Well its my real name ;)
Take care..