Let's talk about love

Manik's POV

I was getting ready for space party...2 days ago when I found out Nandini is my partner, I was beyond shock...But we have to be together in this party and perform... We both choose a song to dance...it's a peppy dance number not some Indian romantic one...Maybe we both wanted to happy...I drove my car in front of Murthy Mansion and went inside...Yuvi uncle and Nupur aunty were there...I was talking with them about some random staff...

Then she came from upstairs ... Stopping my breathe... My jaw literally dropped on floor...she was wearing a very short red backless dress...I controlled myself uncle aunty was there...They bid us good bye...and we were in my car..

"You are looking gorgeous" I complemented her...She smiles and said "You too looking good" ..of course I am wearing my black suite and I also caught her staring at me....soon we reached space...and greet others..

Mukti-Abhi , Dhruv-Aliya , Cabir-Navya all are pairs ...the party started with princi's speech...he told us to enjoy...soon the performances started the whole Audi was enjoying...
Performances like....
Mukti-Abhi ; Bang Bang from Bang Bang...
Dhruv-Aliya ; Sab tera from Baghi
Cabir-Navya ; Dilliwali Girlfriend from Yeh jawani gain dewani..

It was our turn...Nandini seemed narvous ...I held her arm and said "Don't worry we will rock" "yeah" she replied...The lights went off and we started...

Pyaar mera, main hoon yar tera
Lagale seene se bana le dildar tera
Haseena maan ja na
Itna bhaav na kha
Daarti hai kisse baata

Let's talk about love baby
Karte gain sab baby...
( from Baaghi)

(Imaging Tiger and shraddha as Manik and nandini

(Imaging Tiger and shraddha as Manik and nandini...same outfit)

Everyone cheered for us like mad....we both also enjoy...we came back to our friends ..."Guys that was amazing ,u guys have great chemistry" said Mukti. "Yeah I thought some past relation is coming back" said Cabir smirking....He didn't know the whole thing but he knew we like each other...

"What do u mean?" Asked navya to cabir ...she doesn't know anything..."Just kidding"said cabir...I looked at Nandini,she also looked at me and I came to she was thinking the same as me...Cabir and Navya came very close during the performance... Two people who don't talk to each other without taunt,mock,sarcasm now they are behaving like lovy dovy..Nandini staring at something I followed the direction and get shocked...Man they were holding hands!!! I coughed cabir look at me and I indicate their entwined hand with one eye brow rose...

Cabir leave her hand and came to me...we excused us and came in a corner "what's going on buddy" I said... "We just start fresh".." What u mean?" I was confused.."See dude me and navya can't hate each other all the time. Our fathers are friends so we have to see each other...so it will be good for us to be friends... So..."

"Do I look like a kindergarten kid? Friends and all ... What u think I don't know that u like her ..hell man anyone can tell it ...the way you look at her .." I cut off by cabir "okey...yeah I like her and this is why all this friendship thing..happy?".." Very" I laughed...

We came back only to see Navya and nandini was talking but stopped when they saw us....
I looked at them curiously but they didn't say anything....something is wrong...

After a lot of fun,dance,drink,teasing,lag pulling... We went towards our house.... In the car Nandini and me we both were silent... "I want something to tell you" I said...Nandini looked at me and nod to continue... "Listen you know 4 years back what i did it only for good ... We can't be so cold towards each other all the time..so why not start fresh" I said and waiting for her answer...she staring at me with an expressionless face.. I was desperate for answer...I didn't want her to say no...

After a long silence she said "I am okey with it...so friends..." She extended her hand for a sake...I stopped the car with a jerk..I was beyond happy...I never admit but her cold behavior always hurt me....I grab her hand and engulfed her a tight hug...She also hugged me back....Trust me I was in peace after 4 years..I found my solace...

I broke the hug and said "so friend we need to celebrate our new friendship" ..."its late manik" she said..."so what just a small celebration.. Please " I tried to put my best puppy face and she smile...her magical smile after a long time I saw it...she was looking here and there and suddenly she shouted "ice cream!! we can celebrate with ice cream" "As u wish" I got down and brought her favorite strawberry ice cream..."Here u go" I said.." U still remember my favorite flavor"... "I remember everything about you" we had an eye lock... She broke it and said "Let's eat it melting" we ate our ice cream and drove to her house..." Bye friend see u soon" I said.." Bye..see you" she said..I didn't wanted her to go but it's really late...I waited for her until she was inside her house and then I drove to my house...

That's all for now..
Plz follow,vote and comment
Love u all
Mitz 👑