Jealous boys

They all were tensed and came to parking...Nandini saw an artificial kitten over her car roof..Nandini became excited and hold that.. "Aww...it's so cute.." Nandu said and looked up..she saw a boy standing opposite to her..His face wasn't visible to her...

"Excuse me.Do you know who kept this here?" Nandini asked. But no response.. "I think he is the one who kept this here and sent all the things to you." Manik said by gritting teeth..

"Oh hello turn around.. Are you trying to act like a hero?" Aliya cribbed.. "I don't need to act like a hero because I am a hero." The boy said and turn.Nandini gasped soundly.. Her jaw dropped.."Full of your self."Mukti commented..

"Maddy!" Nandini said in a shocked tone and all looked at her.. "Oh thank god..I thought you totally forget me..wild cat." Maddy said.. "You moron!!" Nandini shouted and started hitting him..All were shocked but there was one parson who was boiling..He is none other than our Manik the great Malhotra..

Nandini stopped hitting Maddy and hug him tight.. "You idiot..Do u have any idea how tensed I was? I thought some psycho lover is after me but it was you." Nandini said angrily.. Maddy laughed and said "That is what I wanted.. It's your punishment for  coming here without telling me.."

"That was your fault...By the way why this kitten?" Nandini asked.. "You love kitten that's why...I still remember you always play with Stacy.. Emily's kitten but you never have one for your own..I don't know why? That's this artificial one.." Maddy explained.. "Aww so sweet..." All the girls said ... Nandini again hug him and thanked him..

"Who is this donkey? And why Nandini hugging him like this?" Manik said angrily.."Why are you angry maybe he is someone special.. Just see the way he surprised her.. I can say he is a sweet guy.."Cabir said adding fuel..

"If your 'Bharat milap' is over then please have some mercy and tell us who is he?" Cabir said.. "Sorry.. Guys meet Madhyam singhania aka Maddy. My best friend in Paris.And Maddy they all are my childhood friend..I told you about them before." Nandini introduced them.. "Hell yeah you must be Navya." Maddy said and forward his hand for a shake..navya hand shake with him but he kissed her knuckles making her blush..

"Okey He is not sweet." Cabir said angrily.. Manik chuckled and said "No...he is extra sweet.." Maddy left Navya and said "you must be The gorgeous Aliya." He said and shake her hand and kissed on her cheek ..

"He is gone now." Dhruv said ."I swear if he approached towards Mukti I will have him as my snacks.."Abhi said spitting fire.."And you must be..."Maddy started but cut by nandu.. "Enough of you Playboy..they all have boy friends.."

"What?! Oh no all the gorgeous are taken..By the way who are the lucky ones?" Maddy said.. Nandini introduced all the boys to Maddy.. "Wild cat navya is not taken..I can pair up with her.." Maddy said and cabir was ready to attack.. "Stop your nonsense Maddy.." Nandini sighed and Maddy laughed..

"I need to go wildy.." Maddy said.."why?" Nandini said.. "I am here for some important meetings for which dad couldn't able to come..I am going back tomorrow itself." Maddy said.."What yar..when I was leaving Paris you were not there..and when we are meeting here you don't have time."nandini said sadly..

"I know wildy..let's do one thing..tonight in pub we will do Lot's of fun.." Maddy suggest.. "Sounds like a plan we are in.." Mukti said excitedly and Abhi sighed.. "All right I will see you all in the pub.." Maddy said and left...

Boys in conference call.."Isn't this Maddy over friendly?" Dhruv said.. "He is a flirt nothing else.." Manik said angrily.. "I thought he is going to flirt with entire college..." Abhi said.. "Didn't you guys hear Nandini was calling him playboy..that's what he is I guess because he is nandini's friend..Nandini must have known this about him." Cabir said...

"I don't want to go." Manik cribbed.. "Think twice... Before you do something. She will be all alone with him." Cabir said and tried to control his laugh.. "Ahh...I am coming." Manik said frustrated..

"Wow!! You all are going to give the boys  tough time.." Maddy complemented the girls.. They were looking sexy as hell... When Manik, Cabir, dhruv, Abhi saw them they were spell bounded..Now they all were inside the pub..

"Get ready guys..we have to bear him for the girls..he becomes their favourite." Abhi explained.. "I don't know if I can bear him...he irritates me to death.." Manik whispered.. "Let's get him drunk.what say?" Cabir said evilly... "You think it's gonna work? He is such a flirt with his all sense...I don't know what will he do without sense!" Dhruv said..

Suddenly Maddy hugged mukti as a friend but Abhi was going mad.. Mukti is well known for her boldness and Abhi wasn't liking Maddy's behaviour towards her... "Why he is hugging Mukti? I will dig his grave right here." Abhi mutterd angrily...

Now Maddy had his arm around Nandini and it irk manik more.. "But he always clinging to Nandini.. Cabir I like your idea let's have some fun." Manik said and winked at the boys..

Boys are damn jealous.. But I like jealous boys ;) ..
Don't forget to vote ,comment and share...
Love
Mitz