Part 19

It's been two hour since they took her away.. I was feeling like someone snatch my life from me..I was not able to think rationally...

When I saw that man dragging her, I had used my full force only to reach her.. But I was far away.. They really took her away... Yuvi uncle is trying his best.. He called commissioner,minister everyone he know..

Aunty was cursing herself... "It's all my fault.. I should not have take her outside.. I organised that veneration for her well-being but look what happened with my girl"

After they took Nandini away, Aunty had been crying and cursing her nonstop... Everyone was trying to console her.. Yuvi uncle was going mad.. police were searching but there was still no news..

What was I doing when everyone was busy to find her? Told u I was not thinking rationally..I was feeling nothing total numb...the scene outside the mandir kept playing in front of my eyes..who did this?

Suddenly it clicked... I immediately called the police officer and asked them about harshad and Aryaman .. I was so furious when I heard they are out of jail... Now it's confirm that bas***ds did this...

Officer said they found the private car on highway.. We rushed there keeping the ladies in Murthy mansion...

Nandini's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw unknown surrounding.. I was confused.. Then I remembered I was kidnapped and now tied in a chair... I started struggling but no use...the place was very dirty.. I heared some footsteps and soon saw HARSHAD!

I was feeling guilty because I kicked him hard but now I don't..
"Hello Nandini!!" He said my name disgustedly.. "You are out" I said putting all the venom I had.. "Yeah u see power of money.." He smirked as if I don't have..

" why u kidnap me? Forget about yesterday already.. I thought u will not able to walk for the rest of the month.." I smirked..

He grab my hair and pull harshly.. "I very well remember.That's why you are here sweetheart.. No one will able to find you because its a big jungle.. And u will pay for everything.."

I was actually scared.. Dad ,Manik please save me... "Food will be here any moment... Eat them because u need energy for the things I am going to do with you.." He left before giving me a evil laugh...

Nandu u are gone..u need to find a way to get out from here.. U can't let harshad win ...

A goon whose face was like a bear entered that room with food.. "Eat this...otherwise u will not like the consequence.."

"Then untie me.." I said bravely.. That Black bear shook his head.. "I can't.. It's out of order.." He actually dumb like the bear in jungle book... I got my prey.. ;)

"If u are not going to untie me than how will I eat? And if your boss come to know I didn't eat because of you then you are finished..." I threatened him and it works... He immediately untie me...

"Now go and get some water for me.." I ordered him and that idiot followed.. Harshad u and ur men all are same.. Coward..

Soon he came back with water but couldn't find me... Before he can shout I hit on his head.. He blacked out... Then I slowly came outside..

No one was out because it's almost over the lunch time...very carefully I stepped in the jungle...that house was very old jungle house...I didn't wait for any second and started running.. But my bad luck.. I didn't even run two minutes when I heared shouting...

They found out I ran away... I started running very fast not wanting to caught by them... But soon reality hit me hard... I didn't know where I was..how to get out from this jungle...but I didn't have much time to think..I didn't know how but I need to get out from here.. I kept running and turned right but a voice froze me... "You choose wrong way to go..."

Hello lovelies...Another new update.. Tell me how it is..
Vote,comment and share..
Love u all
Mitz