Curfew!!

Manik's POV:

Nandini called us in her house because she was feeling bore..I was still frustrated because of Harshad..The way he was looking at Nandini...I felt like dig his grave right there...No one have any right to look at my Nandini with filthy eyes...Wait what..Not again she is just my friend..

The girls said that they would manage so we boys didn't pick them up..My buddy's came to my house so that we could make it together...We entered inside the mansion and a servant told us The girls were gone to terrace...

We saw the girls were dancing crazily in the rain....They are not some child but they were behaving like that only...They saw us and stopped dancing..And we were hell angry..."What the hell is this?" I shouted. "Actually it's raining suddenly so we just..." Navya said." We just enjoying the rain.Isn't it u trying to say.."Cabir completed.. " Yes" Aliya replied in a low tone..

"Are u crazy?" It's time for dhruv.. " Come on guys it's just rain.Why are u making a big issue of it?" Mukti said. This girls they were not ready to understand.. "Really.what if u catch cold.How can u be so careless..?" Abhi said angrily.."Why are you mum Murthy? Speak up" I said..

"Oh god.. U guys are overreacting.. It's first rain in Mumbai after I came...so I got excited and drag them with me..Manik rain is one of God's gift and we only get it for sometimes so why waste it.." Nandini said excitedly ...she was really excited,wasn't she?

"Alright now go and change..." I ordered and they followed it like a obedient child..."They are crazy" Cabir laughed.."Let's go to downstairs and tell servants to make some hot coffee." Abhi said..He is sensible.Mukti is really lucky...

The girls came downstairs after some moment.But I was awestruck. Nandini was looking so cute as well as hot in her white flowery frock..

 Nandini was looking so cute as well as hot in her white flowery frock

(Nandini's dress)

My trance broke by someone's cough I looked back and saw Cabir was smirking.. Why he did this?..I ignored him..."Drink the coffee or else you can catch cold." Abhi said.."Aww..you are so sweet boyfriend." Mukti said in aww tone..." But I like cold coffee.. " Nandini complained.." Nandini just drink it quietly. " I glared at her and she made a bad face but drank quietly..

"Let's plan something for the day." Nandini said excitedly and I smiled. " What plan it's almost lunch time,so we will have our launch and rest for a while.. In the evening we can go in the pub." Here comes our foodie..

" Yeah right." I said sarcastically and everyone laugh.." We can go to the beach after lunch." Aliya said..." Yo are saying this..what if he have rashes then we have to bear your beauty treatment"Mukti said and all laugh.."Alright first have lunch then we will think what to do..And Aliya it's raining outside.." Nandini said.

We were having lunch but Cabir was eating full speed.."Cabir are u going somewhere? Why are u eating like this?" Navya asked...concern and all not bad.

Cabir signalled no and stuffed more food in his mouth.."Dude chill...Stop eating like a jet plane..we are not going to finish your share." I said chuckling...

" I am going to attack on yours after finishing mine." Cabir said and stuffed more. We look at each other then food and we also eating fast..it was like a food race...after a while we sat in the living room..

"Oh god..I ate too much today." Aliya groaned.."Me too" Navya said."It's all because of this jerk." Mukti said and throw a cushion at cabir..

"I didn't tell u to eat like that." Cabir reasoned. " But u were going to attack on our food for saving our food we ate like that." Dhruv replied...

"See I am not the one only who love food.You also do...So next time when u say something about my eating habit then remember today's incident ..." Cabir said.

"So that was your plan.Not bad." I said appreciably.... "Cabir baba u are great..what an idea to shut us...bless me baba so that I can have some idea like this..." Mukti said sarcastically.." This is called side effect with Navya Naveli...melodrama and all." Cabir said..

" Guys guys stop this here only let's take some rest first..You guys go,choose your room and make yourself at home.." Nandini said..

We all gone to guest rooms and took rest...

"Hello Dad." I said as soon as I received his call. " Where are u?" Dad said panicked.. "We all are at Murthy Mansion Dad.what's wrong?" I asked him.. "Some problem has occurred and people are going mad..so to control the situation government took this decision." Dad said.

" You mean to say curfew!!" I said shocked.. " Yes.You all will stay at Murthy Mansion today understand.. No out going." Dad ordered.. "OK dad we will." I said and cut the call.

All were sitting in the terrace.. Finally rain stopped.."Get ready and let's go to pub." Cabir shouted... "We are not going anywhere." I said firmly.. "Why?" Nandini asked.. "It's curfew and we can't go out..Dad called and strictly ordered." I said..

"Why today...this is so unfair." Mukti groaned.. "Now what to do? We can't just sit here.." Navya said.. "We can have a pool party guys.." Abhi said.. "I think it's a great idea.."

" Alright let me make some arrangement till then you go and get ready." Nandini said..We knew we have to stay here all the day so we all had extra cloths with us..so we all moved to our rooms to get ready for the party...

............................

(A/N)
1.6k reads!!! Thank you so much for reading this story..It means a lot..
I will be more thankful if u give me your views..It will help me to know if u liking this or not..Thank you once again..

Do vote, comment and share.
Love u all
Mitz