Revelation

Manik's POV:

I couldn't believe my own ears... He actually asked me about Muskan and monster...

"What?!" I asked.. "Don't try to lie..I heared u talking with nandini... And u also shouted as muskan instead of Nandini before.. U also saved her number as Muskan So now tell me the truth" cabir said in a no nonsense tone...

Finally I had enough.. I didn't want to hide anything.. I sat on a chair outside of Nandini's room.

"We were dating cabir.."

I said in a low tone .. I was expecting cabir to shout but he didn't.. I looked up and saw him staring at me.. "I kind of guessed it.. Now continue why you were not you is?" He said...

"5 years ago I proposed her.. Because I was jealous.." I said..

"Manik u can tell me yar.. Say it." Cabir said..

I took a deep breath.." She had a lab partner that time.. Rohit.. Every time I saw them together I felt jealous.. She was spending all her time with him.. She started avoiding us..u remember? " I said..

"Yeah but Manik she wasn't.. She was busy with her exam and all the works .." Cabir said..

"I know but that time I thought this.. I couldn't think properly.. Once I beat that Rohit.. Nandini always used to support me but that time she didn't..I got furious.. I thought Rohit was dating Nandini.. But I came to know they didn't .. I took the chance and propose her.. " I looked at cabir and he encourage me to go on..

"She accept it because she also had some feelings for me.. And we started dating.. Both of us didn't tell anyone... We used to talk all night .. We used to meet everyday.. Because for us our day didn't start without seeing each other.."

"I used to tease her...it was my favorite job.. She used to show me tantrums.. In short we were happy.. That 1 year we dated was the most beautiful year I ever had.." I said with teary eyes..

"U were so much in love then why?" Cabir said.. "Because I am an idiot.. " "That's u are now say.."

"U know na our .... Navya!" I said horrified.. "What!! Don't tell me Navya was behind all this .." Cabir too horrified..

"I was not now I am definitely behind you.." Navya said and cabir turned.. "Navya why u r here.." Cabir asked.. "I am glad that I decided to bring food for u .. Otherwise I would never come to know.." Navya replied..

"Foo.. No first manik will finish then we will eat.." Cabir said.. "Not bad cabir don't want to eat now.. Definitely a wonder ..." Navya tease him.. It also like a break to me from my deeds ..

"U heared everything?" I asked Navya.. "Umm.. Yeah almost.. U can continue if u want.." She said..

"U guys know our father are friends.. They all are like a family.. They always were there for each other.. I know if ever anything happens with their friendship they will be gone.. I never wanted that.. When I saw both of our father's started doubting on us.. I didn't want to take risk.. Our relationship was at stake .. Things turn pretty bad when I saw our father's fighting.." I said..

"They knew!?" CaVya shocked..

"No.. They didn't.. I didn't even know why they were fighting but I thought it's because of us.. Then I made my decision.. The worst one ever..." I said..

"Then u broke up." Cabir completed.. "But how did u convince Nandini.." Navya said..

" She cried a lot..when I said it's not love it's just an infatuation.. I didn't tell her the real cause.. I said we both are young and we don't know the real meaning of love.. She cried and cried she never wanted us to break..after some time she said as I wish she won't force me..and everything end there.. " I said..

"Manik do u even know u are the biggest jerk in here.." Navya said angrily.. "I know Navya.." I said..

"But now what's the problem?" Cabir said confusingly..

"old one..its been 4 years we are running from it..." I said.. "Enlighten please.." They both saying together..

"After we broke up we couldn't able to forget each other..we couldn't control ourselves around each other.. We wanted our relationship to work but our ego didn't let us doing so..then I left for London and she Paris.." I said..

"Wait what? U both are mad.." Now cabir also angry.."but how u both came back India? No ego issue? " navya said mockingly..

"I never knew she was also coming..Ego was always there that's why none of us booked return ticket.." I said with a slight smile...

"And now u guys are falling again?" Navya said... "I don't know about her but me..yes I am but this time real hard.." I said..

" of course she is also otherwise she never take your name in this state." Cabir said..

"But why u called her Muskan and she called u monster..?" Cabir said..

"I always teased her that's why she gave me that name and I loves her smile that's why I always called her Muskan.." I smiled..

"Aww too cute.. Lovebirds gave each other name.. But what now?" Navya said..

"I have decided.. I want her back." Maybe I just made my best decision ever...

Truth come out... Now u can guess what going to happen after that.. I want response..
Don't forget to vote and comment..
Love u all
Mitu