Saturday!!!

Nandini's POV:

 Finally it's Saturday...College was off...even my parents weren't at home...I even had no mood to go outside...So I texted my friends. "Are you guys free?" I sent it what's app group...And they replied immediately...

They replied in the affirmative and asked why..."I have no mood to go out.even mom dad are not at home...so if u guys could make it then come at my home.." I suggested ." awsome we can have a lot of fun" Cabir said and I thanked them..

"Girls do u need a ride?" Dhruv asked..."No thanks we are outside so we can help ourselves..don't worry.." Aliya replied..." OK guys see u at my home" I said and dismiss...

I was giving instructions to our cook ...what to make and what not..for how many people etc..."Nandiniiii" the girls screamed and hug me... "Wow its look like girl's slumber party.." Aliya exclaimed..."Why you call the boys Nandini? If you didnt then we have a slumber party"Mukti said complainingly.

"Don't be sad..We will have a slumber party..that too soon" I said..."Let's go to the terrace "Navya said and we headed towards terrace....we sat down in chairs at the side with roof..suddenly it's started raining..." Wow it's raining.." Navya said excitedly... "Let's go in the rain I said happily.." What about the boys ?" Aliya asked..."They have time to come...till then enjoyyy" Mukti shouted and pushed us in the rain....

 Cham cham cham

Zolfon se baandh aliya dil 

 Seene mese urne laga anchal

Mujhse naina milake

Mausome hone laga paagal

Sabse hoke befikar 

Main nacho aaj

Cham cham cham( hey!)

Cham cham cham ( cham cham from Baghi)

We were dancing and laughing like crazy...suddenly I turned and stopped dancing..other also stop dancing and we were looking at the door...

Hope u like it...

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love

Mitz ❄