Storm

Manik's POV:

After Nandini said the girls was going with Maddy, We felt like to kill Maddy or the girls.. But we can't kill the girls of course we wanted to kill the one and only Maddy.. We had no other choice but agree with them..

"This is not fair yar.." Cabir whined.. "Exactly the girls always behave like Maddy is honey and they are bees.." Abhi said.. "This is not right that Maddy is making distance between us and the girls" Dhruv said..

Well it's not their fault.. They also frustrated and deprived.. "Why are u silent? Don't u have anything to say?" Cabir asked me..

"I was thinking what charm he has that we doesn't?! But u know he is not different.. He has everything that we also have.." I said..

"What are u talking? Are u still in shock?" Cabir said..totally amused.. "Idiots.. I was trying to say that it's high time.. It's high time to use our charm." I said and everyone smirked..

Nandini's. POV:

We were following Manik's car.. Since we didn't know the route.. Seems like Manik was in hurry to get there because he was driving really fast..

"Ladies do u need anything? We can stop u know." Maddy said..such a gentleman but only to impress other.. He is known as playboy so U know what I mean..

"Oh no. We don't need anything. Beside we can't stop otherwise we will lost them.." Mukti said..
"Thank u by the way." Alya said..

"Some music?" Maddy asked..
"Rock one's?" Navya asked.
"Of course." Maddy grinned..
Soon music was blasting inside the car..

Finally we reached.. Everyone was busy.. Boys with the luggage and we with nature.. The farm house had a garden full of big trees.. Now its kind of look like a jungle.. I was too busy admiring the nature that I didn't realize I was lost.. I had gone in the garden really deep.. The sun was about to set and I didn't know were to go.

I cursing the garden.. Who told it to become like jungle.. I already had horrible experience in jungle.. And that goddamn garden is really big.. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me.. I stood still. "Are u lost Muskan?" Manik whisper in my ears.. I sighed in relief..

"Yes I am.. Did Malhotra's not have any source to invest their money?" I turned and scowled at him.. He brust out laughing.. "Of course we have.. But there was too much space u know so that's why Dad preferred trees." He said.. "Let's go..seems like a Storm is coming." He added looking at the trees.. Who were swaying like mad because of the air..

We returned at the farm house.. Manik showed me my room.. Manik's room was across to mine.. Our rooms were at the end of the hallway..totally separated from others.. We freshen up fast and join the others in the living room..

"We can't go out because of the storm." Alya said sadly.. "It's ok Aliya... Don't be sad..so what we can't go out.. We are together here and safe that only matter. We will enjoy here also." Dhruv said.. "Aww Dhruv.. U are so sweet." Alya said and Dhruv blushed only to get aww from us.

"Very fast Dhruv! Not bad bro." Cabir said.. "What fast?" Navya asked.. "Consoling Aliya.. We are not here fir sulking.. " Consoling a sulking lady is a gentleman's sign." Cabir said and our jaw dropped.. "So thoughtful I can't believe u become." Navya said.

"Let's watch movie with popcorn and alcohol!!" Mukti said excitedly.. "Mukti!" Abhi warned.. "U travelled a lot today and now this drink .. U surely don't want a terrible hangover in the morning." Abhi said.. "I love u baby.. U are right!" Mukti said..
All the boys become charmers! Not bad..
Too much love in the air.. So let's watch a horror movie." Maddy said.. "Nandini don't lime horror movie." Manik said.. "It's ok manik.." I said and held his hand.. "Alright.. Let's watch "Conjuring 2" Maddy said excitedly..and turn the lights off.

I didn't want to watch but i also didn't wanted to be a spoilsport.. I was very much afraid that I didn't realize I was squeezing Manik's hand very hard.. Manik freed his hand and wrap that around my shoulder. He pulled me to himself and whisper "Don't worry.. U cover ur eyes I will tell u when everything is clear.." I did exactly like he said.. By the end of the movie I was on Manik's lap..

The same with all the girls.. Even the boys also terrified!! But Manik looked ok.. We all finished our dinner and went to our rooms to get some sleep..

Sleep was far away from me because there was continuous thunders..and i hate thunder.. First that garden after that that movie and now this.. Then I did the thing I could think that time.. I entered Manik's room! Door was unlocked but I locked that.. I was debating either it's right or wrong.. But then the loud sound of thunder made me slipped beside Manik on bed in a second.. Then suddenly Manik pull me to him and nuzzled in my hair as if he was waiting for me only.. I tried to push him but he didn't budge.. So after accepting my defeat I drowned in my deep slumber.

Don't forget to vote and comment.. Enjoy reading lovelies😊

Love u all

Mitu.