Planning!

Nandini's POV:

'The love birds are here... ' someone shouted as soon as Manik stopped the car..

We came to cabir's house.. Thank God they were not here or else the cat would be out of the bag..

"Cabir... Do u want to announce in ur neighborhood that we are together?" Manik said pointing towards me...

"Exactly! What if uncle and Aunty were here? U do know it's a secret..." I was ranting..

"I know,I know.. Sorry for that.. Don't be a panic queen.. " Cabir said and chuckled..

Inside of the house was so dark.. Mukti,Aliya,Dhruv was holding small torchlights.. Cabir handed us another two and he had one..

"What the hell is this? Why so dark? Where is Navya? Why are we even here?" I asked a lot of question... A lot!

"Stooop! What is this? Manik didn't u make her happy last night with ur plans.. Now why her mood is like this? Always questions.." Cabir went on and on.. But I was remembering our date last night...

Flashback::::::

"Nandini u know u don't have to answer me.. I can wait.. U take ur time.." Manik told me..

"I told u.. I want to say it now.."

"Nandini don't.. "

"I want to..."

"Nandini,why don't u understand.. I don't want u to take pressure bcz of it.. " Manik said caressing my cheek..

"How do u know what I am going to answer? I can just reject u.." I said shrugging my shoulders and smirked after seeing his pale face..

"I didn't give u that option so u can't!" Manik said stubbornly..

"Why not u only want me as ur girlfriend.. U didn't say that U love me or not.. So I have every right.." I said and tried to Get up as we were laying on the grass..

But Manik pulled me back and hovered over me.. He was looking right at my eyes as if reading what's in my mind..

"So this was it.. I think u forgot how many times I told u that I love u... But don't worry I will say it again.." He said and came near to my face..

"Nandini Murthy , I love U.." He said and pecked on my lips.. He was looking at me lovingly..

Enough of these games.. I started caressing his cheek and fell the roughness of his breads..

"I was waiting for this so long.. I can't tell u how happy I am.. I love u too and yes I will be ur girlfriend.." I smiled and He grinned..

"This is the best thing I heard after so many years..." He said and

We kissed...😍

Flashback ends....

"NANDINI......... can u hear me? What's wrong with u? NANDU.."

"Cabir!! Why are u shouting like Mad.." I said irritatedly..

"Because u are not listening.. Suggest something.." Cabir said still shouting..

"Stop shouting! Suggest about what?" I asked clueless..

"The day after tomorrow is very special for Navya.. Three years ago she won Badminton tournament.. I want to celebrate the day and surprise her.."

"Then let's plan a whole day out and in the evening party" I told them what's in my mind and they also gave their reviews.. And we planned everything..

"Let's make the day memorable..." Abhi shouted and we all cheered..

Manik and I left from there and now we were in the beach eating ice cream...

"Navya will be very happy.." I said smilingly..

"Of course.. After all my girlfriend is so smart.." Manik said pulling my cheeks..

"Manik it's been ten month we came back from abroad.. And finally like finally we are together now. But what will happen if our parents...."

"Nandini u only said we are together now.. I don't want to think about it yet.. We will see what we can do.. If not then I will kidnap u and disappear.." Manik said dramatically..

"Kidnap!!! Who is kidnapped? From where? Boy who are u and why u kidnapped the girl..? Now let's go to police station.." A police uncle said behind us and we immediately turned towards him..

"I didn't kidnap anyone uncle.. No one is kidnapped.." Manik said in horror..

"Really then why u said kidnap and who is she?" Uncle asks..

"I was just joking.. She is my girlfriend.."

"Really!? Does he telling the truth?" Uncle asked me...

"I don't think so.. "

"What!! I only proposed yesterday and u also accept that.. Did u forget? Oh my God no u can't forget me.." Manik started blabbering in panic and shaking me holding my shoulders...

"Oh stop!! I didn't forget. I was playing with u... Uncle I am the girlfriend of this idiot.." I said and uncle chuckled..

"Interesting boyfriend.. Be a Man, young man..." Uncle said and walked away..

"What was that?" Manik said looking at me disbelief..

"Nothing.. Just pulling ur leg and showing my amazing skill of acting..."

"U little...." Saying that Manik started chasing me..

We were running at the beach teasing each other.. One of my Dream came true...😍

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Update is here.... Now vote,comment and share it...

Love u all
Mitu..