Future!

Nandini's POV:

"Why we are here??" Navya said looking at cabir's house...

"Told u just want to hangout and his parents are not here..." I said with a smile..

"Yeah but why u make me bring extra cloths?" Navya asked with a frown..

"Bcz we will be here for a long time u know.. We might end up sleeping here.." Mukti said making her way into the house with Navya...

When Navya was out of the hearing range Manik said," ok guys.. Get ready for melodrama.. "

"Manik, don't be so mean!" I scolded him..

According to the plan Aliya and Cabir started to argue..

"No.. Boys play that better..."

"No way.. Girls play that better.."

The boys were supporting Cabir and We girls were supporting Aliya...

Infront of Navya we decided to have a Badminton match.. GirlsVsBoys.

"Come on Navya let's show them who plays best.." I said and she smiled..

We took our rackets and Hanged the net... We took our position..

"Listen Girls don't cry after ur defeat.ok?" Abhi said and boys laugh..

"Don't blame others after u lose boys.." Navya said and we laugh except boys..

"We will see..." Dhruv said but aliya show them thumbs down 👎

We were hitting the shuttle.. So far Navya got it covered mostly... The player inside of Navya was completely awaken.. That's what we wanted...

Cabir hit the shuttle to send it back into our court but he missed the shuttle hits into the net... We got 1 point!!

After one hour we were completely exhausted.. The score was

Boys-9. Girls-15

We the girls did a little victory dance irritating the boys...

"I am done for the day..." Dhruv said as he fall on the sofa with a thud..

"Why baby boy.. U have to defeat us.. Come on get up..." Mukti said mocking..

"U are so mean baby... Look at us so tired!" Abhi said...

"Excuses... Tch tch!!" Navya said and we laugh again...

"Let's go and eat.. Am damn hungry..." Cabir said and we noded...

At the evening:

"What's the plan now?" Abhi said...

"Barbeque..." Said cabir...

"With swimming pool!!!" Aliya shouted excitedly...

"Ok.. Abhi and I will handle the barbeque.." Manik said...

"I will help.." Cabir said..

"Me too.." Mukti and I said together...

Everything was going smoothly.. Manik and Abhi were making barbeque and we helped.. After that we had fun in the swimming pool...

"Nanduuu..." Cabir whispered..

"What??"

"The cake arrived..." He said..

"Ahh finally.. Let's go and prepare it for cutting.." I said and signal Manik to gather everyone...

The cake was miniature of a badminton court with rackets,shuttles and net... And a girl sitting on it.. At the corner was written 'Congratulations 3rd Anniversary Champion'

 At the corner was written 'Congratulations 3rd Anniversary Champion'

We brought the cake outside... Navya saw the cake and literally started crying.. We all congratulate her and last Cabir hug her and said stop crying... We awed..

After that she cut the cake and we all fed her and apply that on her face.

"Enough Now let's eat the barbeque we prepared otherwise u may not get to eat that.." Cabir said...

"Yeah let's eat otherwise this hippo here will eat our food.." I said and all laugh...

After eating we all were chilling but Manik was not there..

I saw him sitting at the bar sipping god knows what.. He had serious look in his face like he was thinking sonething..

"Manik, what's wrong?" I said sitting beside him..

"Nothing just planing..." He replied with a smile...

"Planning? What are u planning?" I asked...

"I need to establish myself as soon as possible.." He said and I frowned...

"I need to establish and be the guy your dad would want u to be with.." He elaborate and I smiled..

"I have full faith on u.. We cant keep our relationship secret forever..." I said...

"That's why when they will get to know I want everything perfect so that our parents won't have any problem.." He smiled...

"Hmmm.. Planning future and all huh!" I said teasingly..

"Yeah.. Just couldn't decide one thing.. I have to discuss about it with u.." He said in a serious tone..

"What?!" I asked amused..

"How many children do u want?" He said casually and my jaw dropped..

"What!!!"

"Yeah.. Future planning and it's a very important one..." He smirked and I looked away blushing...

"U r too much.. Now let's go our friends are calling us..." I said still blushing..

"No.. They are not calling.. We have so much to plan..." He started but I cut him off

"Shut up and let's go.." I said dragging hin and he laugh...

"I love to see ur blushing face.."

🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾

Finally I wrote this.. Now let me tell u next update will be full of surprise and I am planning to finish this book.... But don't worry it will take time 😂

Now Vote and comment my lazy readers (look who is talking😂)

Love u all
Mitu 😘