Only care or love?

Manik's POV: 

Everyone was looking at me as if I was an Alien.. Nandini's jaw touching the ground.. When Aliya said that Nandini had to drink vinegar, I was like what?? Because She knew Nandini just recovered from that incident now vinegar.. And THE GREAT NANDINI MURTHY was too much willing to drink.. Yeah thats why she brought full 1 glass vinegar.

Cabir was the first one who broke the silence.. "Bro... U rock!!" .. "What rock??" Nandini shouted.. "For god sake Manik what have u done? I was not going to drink the glass! U idiot.. Now u will be sick.." Nandini said.. Actually i was felling sick.. Unable to hold more i ran towards the washroom.. 

"Dhruv,Do u have ice cream or milk in ur fridge?" Nandini panicked.. "I think we can find Milk there.. No ice cream." Dhruv said.. "That will do" nandini said and ran to get the cold milk.. I sat on the couch.. My stomach was burning .. "Manik,drink this." Nandini said holding a glass of Milk.. Hold on thats cold.. "Nandini u know i don't like Milk and this is cold." I said.. "As if u like vinegar.. No right but u still drank that..now DRINK THIS FAST." Nandini said dangerously.. I had no option but drink that..

"Wow! What a love.." Cabir mocked.. "What? What love?" Nandini asked.. "He only said pyar and drank the whole glass.. Pyar means love so that's why." "Manik drink more" Mukti said and i made a bad face.. "I told her to take two sip but u drank that whole manik." Aliya said.. "Fine. Now stop all of u..i am fine don't worry.. Let's leave.." I said and walked out..

My stomach was still burning.. I forgot to buy ice-cream on my way to home..I was taking that pain as a punishment for what i did with Nandini.. I was unable to sleep for the burning sensation.. I closed my eyes tried to sleep.. But hearing a soft voice I sat up with a jerk.. That's not possible nandini could not be in my room at this hour. I rubbed my eyes to see again but she was still there.. "Stop Manik. U are not dreaming,." She said.. "Why are u here that too at this hour?" I asked..

"I brought ice-cream for u.. " she said and sit beside me.. "Listen Nandini u don't need to do all this." I said.. "Shut up.. I knew u won't buy any ice-cream so here i am with ice-cream." She said.. "Why are u doing this?" I asked.. "Come on friends care for each other." She replied ..playing cool with me.Wait and watch.. "So u are caring ?" I asked casually.. "Yeah" she was confused.. "It's only care or love?" I smirked.. "Yeah friends love each other.right?" She smirked back.. Very smart miss murthy..

"Now eat this yar.. I brought my fav flavor.. I can't wait to taste.. Here is ur box and this one is mine." She said all ready to eat.." Let's go i will drop u home." I stood up but she held my hand and made me sit.. "Where u thinking u are going? Driver is with me.. So u are not going anywhere..take rest." She said and started going back.. But suddenly she turned,hug me tight and ran away.. First I didn't understand what happened but when I did,a small smile was playing on my lips..

After 30 minutes I called her to know she reached her home or not.. She said she reached and now trying to sleep so i better not disturb her beauty sleep which was already half disturbed.. I laughed and cut the call.. This girl always makes me go crazy.. From tomorrow I will start my mission.. Mission Nandini Murthy..

A/N:

I know small one.. But now i can manage this only..

I want to share a Good news! The Bangla os which i recently published is now #1 in fanfaiction.. I never expected this.. Alright i won't bore u now..

Don't forget to vote and comment..

Love u all 😘

Mitu