Shock

Nandini's POV:

kept running and turned right but a voice froze me... "You choose wrong way to go..."
I slowly turned and saw Aryaman!! How he reached here before me? He then calmly said "Highway is this way Nandini."pointing towards the left way...

I was standing like a statue.. " What are u waiting for nandini? Run..." He said.. "Why are u doing this?" I asked.. "We don't have time.. Just go and yeah don't worry I called the police also so they are coming.." He said ...I was shocked..why the hell he was doing that.. I heared the goons shout.. They were near so I didn't think much and started running towards the highway...

Manik's POV:

We reached highway near the private car.. Officer said someone called and gave a location.. Their team found the place and its confirm now that they kept Nandini there..

We rushed that place.. Officer already made the entire plan.. We gonna enter from back door.. We enter but there were not many goons but Harshad was one of them.. Police caught them without any problem..

"Where is Nandini?" I asked.. "She ran away..my goons are still searching for her.." He said.. Suddenly we heared shouting from outside but gradually that stop and Aryaman entered .. "The goons who were searching for Nandini are outside caught by you guys other members." He said..

"You bloody back stabber.. U called them,didn't u?" Harshad shouted.. "Yes I did.. I showed the way towards highway to Nandini.. She will be out of jungle very soon.." He said..

"But why u are saving Nandini?" I asked.. "I wanted to take revenge from this mother fu***r" he said with extreme hatred.. "What revenge?" Cabir asked.. "This bast**d killed my baby sister.."He replied..

"What? Who?" Harshad said confusingly.. "You killed so many people that u don't even remember my sister.. Soha khurana..remember? One of your toy to play.." He said angrily.. "You r soha's brother!" Harshad said shockingly..

"Yes I am.. She loved you but u always used her..when she finally came to know about your cocaine business and was about to tell the police you just crushed her with your car!" Aryaman said and punched him...

"She said all of this when she was going to die on the hospital bed.. From that time u were my target..Harshad." He finished his story.. "But why u supported him and going to hurt Nandini." Dhruv asked..

"It's simple dhruv.. He wanted to gain Harshad's trust.." I answered instead of Aryaman.. "Manik is right..now my sister will rest in peace and u will suffer in hell..jerkshad.." Aryaman said..

Yuvi uncle hold Harshad's collar and said,"if anything happens to my daughter.. You are not going to see tomorrow morning.." "Let's go and find her.." I said..

"We don't know where is she now.. Let's do one thing some of us will go with car and search her and some of us will go through the forest and search her.." I offered.. "Okey uncle go with police and search her..me,Manik and Dhruv and some of police member will search in this forest." Cabir said..

Nandini's POV:

I ran and ran as fast as I can.. I also thought why Aryaman did this.. I didn't know whether it was his plan or something that's why I was running but carefully.. Finally I reached the highway.. I Needed a lift to get out from here..but it's totally impossible in highway.. You know why.. I didn't wanted anymore trouble.. Enough for today.. I was going to cross the road but........

Manik's POV:

We searched for her in the jungle but she was nowhere.. We finally reached the highway.. We still didn't find her.. Suddenly I saw a small figure dressed just like nandu..hell she was Nandini..

I was going to call her but what just happened snatch the ground beneath me.. I started running as a attempt to reach her but again I was too far to reach her.. I just shouted Muskan .... After that there was just silence... Silence of uncertain future...

A/N
Hello lovelies I am back.. Hope u like the part.. U guys don't comment much that's bearable bcz u don't have that time ..but at least try.. U can vote that doesn't take ur entire day.. If u will not comment how will I know u like it or not..

I posted a new os ..check that out..
Take care, love u all
Mitz