Shiver

Manik's POV:

Everyone was waiting outside.. They came very early in the morning as if they were waiting for the sun to rise.. Mom send me and cabir back to home..I didn't wanted to but arguing wasn't the thing I would like to do..

I freshen up and got ready in a record time.. Mom strictly ordered the maid to make me eat something.. I ate very less because I wanted to be there when Nandini wakes up..

In 30 minutes I was back again..
"Manik u didn't eat,did u?" Mom asked me angrily.. "Chill mom I had eaten very well.. Didn't your maid opps little spy tell u?" I replied only to increase her anger..

"Right one bread and half glass of Orange juice..What a very well eaten breakfast!" She snapped.. "Mom u know I can't eat much early in the morning beside yesterday Navya came back with food for me and cabir so relax." I said softly..

"Doctor why she isn't gaining her consciousness?" Yuvi uncle asked.. "She will just have patience and pray for her." Doctor said and walk away.. Cabir didn't come back yet but I saw Mukti, Abhi,Navya ,Alya&Dhruv in the corner.. Talking And glancing at me  as if plotting something against me..

I walked to them and said "what are u doing?" "We didn't talking about u and Nandini." Alya replied immediately and when she understand what she blurted, she just bit her tongue.. I looked at Navya. She was looking everywhere but me.. "It's okey Navya.. U made my work easy..I also wanted to tell them." I said and she just mumbled sorry..

I looked at Mukti who was scowling at me.. "Let it out." I told her.. "U know what I am itching to do?" She asked.. "May be kill me or cursing me." I said.. "No.. I just want beat the sh!t out of u Mr.jerk Malhotra.. How could u? I still can't believe it." She said.. "I know its like a nightmare to me where I acted like an actual jerk."

Suddenly we heared some shouts.. The nurse who were taking care of Nandini rushed  somewhere and came back with doctor.. After sometime the doctor come out and said Nandini regained her conscious and we can meet her..

We all rushed inside the room and there was my Muskan looking at us with a faint smile.. Nupur aunty just hugged her tight and she hissed in pain. " sorry beta I  hurt u..Thank god u are fine.." Aunty was going crazy.."Mom I am fine perfectly fine.."she tried to calm aunty down..

"U are not..u were unconscious for so long..see u have bruises everywhere.." Aunty was cut by the doctor.. "She is fine but a little weak and the bruises will heal with time.. And take care of her ..It's time for opening the bandages on her head" Doctor said .. "U can't stay here so please go out and then come one by one." Nurse said and we obliged..

Everyone already meet her only I was left.. "Manik what are u waiting for go." Mom said.. I slowly came inside the room.. "Hello Manik." She greeted.. "Hi..what's up?" I asked.. "Nothing only enjoying so much attention." She giggled and I joined her..

"U didn't sleep last night." She said.."yeah I was here with cabir checking if u needed something.." I said.. "Thanks" she said.. "Don't thank me Nandini.." I said and silence engulfed us. "U were afraid." Suddenly she sais.. "Huh!" I was clueless.. "You were afraid for me. I heared u shouting, calling me as Muskan." She said and I became numb..

"U called me like that after so many time.." She said.. "Nandini we need to talk but not right now.. Your health is more important than the other things." I said. "Hmm..hey what happened to Harshad and Aryaman?" She asked..

"Harshad at his in law's house and Aryaman I don't know..I didn't see him after we captured Harshad.. He was with the police." I said.. "What do u mean by Harshad at his in law's house?" She was confused..

"I mean at the police station.." I said and we started laughing.. I was admiring her smiling face.. I caressed the small band aid on her head.. "Is it hurting?" I asked.. "Not anymore." She replied.. "U want to know about Aryaman?" I asked and she bobbed her head..

"Aryaman's sister soha was Harshad's ex girlfriend.. She loved him but he just used her..one day she came to know about Harshad's illegal business before she can take some action Harshad crashed her..and she died.." I said..

"That's why he was supporting Harshad so that he can take revenge later.. That's why he helped me to get out of the jungle.." She said.. "Not bad.u are intelligent miss Murthy." I said.. "I am born intelligent." She said proudly..

"Enough no more talking..u need rest.. I will waiting outside." I stood up and I don't know what happened I just kissed her temple softly.. Just a mare touch and she shivered.. I was happy seeing my effect on her.. Wait and watch Muskan,soon u will be mine AGAIN!!

A/N:
I am not going to drag  the hospital thing.. Even I hate hospitals.. So writing hospital scene is kind of torture for me..
From next part Manik will start trying to win Nandini back..

Don't forget to vote,comment.. I want ur precious response..

Love u all
Mitu