Lot's of question

The day was usual... They all were in the class..The professor was discussing a topic...Everything was perfect but Nandini was feeling uneasy.. She was feeling a creepy stare on her...

That's why she was looking here and there continuously..This was noticed by not only Manik but also The professor.. "Miss Murthy if u aren't interested in the class,u can leave the class you know.." Professor said.. "Sorry sir.." Nandini said..

All were walking through the corridor.. Nandini was still restless so Manik thought to talk."Nandini are you ok?" "Yes I am" "Don't lie" "I don't know..I am feeling like someone is staring at me.but when I look around there was nobody.." "I think u are stressed.And when u are stressed u imagine things ..Go home and take complete rest..alright?" "I hope so."

Whole conversation was heared by cabir.'He is saying this like he knew her very closely.. But they were like enemy ,ready to snap each others neck... What's cooking man?' Cabir thought..

....................................

Manik was tuning his guiter...He was sitting in his bed head rested in headboard and thinking about Nandini.. Suddenly Cabir barged in his room leaving manik starlet ... "You idiot..what are you doing..?" Manik shouted.. "Calm down child.. Anger is not good..God always like peace..so pack your anger and throw it out of your window son." Cabir said as if he is a father in the church..

"Nah... Infact I have better idea.. Why not I kill you and pack you then I will throw you in the river..no one will ever know what happened with you..what's say?" Manik said mischievously.. "You are my brother from another mother..right? Don't say like that.." Cabir said horrifyingly..

"On a serious note what are you doing here..?" Manik asked.. "I came here because I was bored and I had nothing to do.That's why I came here to irritate you." Cabir said grinning like a fool...

"You never can change..How about watching a movie?" Manik said and cabir gape at him and said, "Oh my my Manik! I didn't know you have adult movie.." "What?! Cabir you son of a devil ..keep your mouth shut.. I was talking about action movie.Now choose a movie I am going to get some popcorn and soda.." Manik said and moved out...

Meanwhile Manik phone rang..It was near at cabir so cabir peeped and saw flashing Muskan.. 'Muskan... Who is she? Oh yeah manik's first crush!! He told us during the game..He said crush and he is not in a relationship.. Then why is she calling?' Cabir thought..

Manik returned and saw cabir was sitting and his phone ringing.. "Cabir my phone is ringing..it's near you then why you are not picking it up...?" Manik said totally pissed.. "I don't feel like and BTW it's bad manner picking someone's phone without their permission" cabir said and smile showing off his teeth.

"You are not promoting close up toothpaste so stop showing your teeth.." Manik said angrily..Manik took the call.. "Hello,Nandini." Cabir was shocked hearing Nandini.."ok .take care.."Manik cut the call and looked at cabir."They are going to late tomorrow so there is no need to wait for them." Manik said but was thinking why manik save nandini's number as Muskan..?Nandini don't have any pet name like this then why? 'I need to find out.' Cabir mumbled..

.................................

At college canteen:

"That professor.. I will kill him..how dare he? I am telling you he purposely doing this.." Mukti said in anger.. "I don't understand what's wrong with parties.." Dhruv said.. "Where from parties came dhruv?" Navya asked.. "He hate parties.. That's why he gave us too much assignment to do so that we can't go for any party.. Mad man" Aliya groaned...

Then one canteen boy came and told Nandini it's specially for her.. "There is no cheese sandwich in the menu..then where it come from." Cabir said.. "It's nandini's favourite..some one might have ordere it for her." Abhi said. "Nandini u know this." Manik said... "Of course not yar .." Nandini said..

They came back to the class and Nandini saw a white rose with a red card in her table.. She read the card loud..

A white rose for you .. I know how much u love white rose.. It's the color of purity just like your pure heart.. But for me it's describe your beauty.. The Beautiful Nandini Murthy ..

"Who kept this nandini?" Navya asked ... "I have no idea... No name mentioned here." Nandini said totally clue less..suddenly Aliya shouted.. "OMG.. Wow yar..I think its from nandini's lover who is madly in love with her." "Shut up Aliya...it's not funny.. We need to know who is doing this" Manik said angrily.. 'Not bad..why I am feeling that manik is jealous.. That's why he gets angry on hearing nandini's lover.' Cabir thought...

Then one girl came and give nandini a box and said someone told her to give that box to Nandini... Nandini opened the box and gasped that box was full of kit kat ..nandini's favourite chocolate brand... " yar who is doing this" Nandini said frustratedly....

Oh no..looks like someone love nandini... May be or may be not..you will find this out in next update..

I forgot to say... Thank you so much.. 3.1k reads..I am feeling so good..
Don't forget to vote ,comment and share..
Love u all
Mitz