Proud

Manik's POV:

Me,dhruliya, mukbhi had to listen the lectures from sir because we always bunked his class.. I mean come on who wants to attend such a boring class like math..

After a long lecture finally like finally he told us to leave... And we just vanished from his site..

"Nandini and Navya must be waiting for us.." Cabir said... "Yeah you should go fast.. What if she is so hungry and she eat you alive.." Aliya teased...

"At least she eat something heavy unlike you.." Cabir snaped.. "Cabi..." Aliya stopped when we heared someone shouting about bully in canteen... I hope Nandini and Navya are fine...

We rushed into the canteen..and saw Aryaman left Navya but she was hissing in pain... But that bloody idiot was going towards Nandini with angry face..

Before he could do something I punched him... And I kept punching him...I was so mad... Dhruv and Abhi stopped me.. But I just hug Nandini...

"Are you alright?" I asked in a concerned tone... "Yeah I am fine losers
didn't know whom with they tried to mess.." She said proudly... Then I looked around to understand what had happened and saw Harshad lying on floor...

My jaw dropped.. OK not only mine but everyone also... "Who did this to him?" I asked hell shocked... "Nandini did this" Navya said with a little smile..

"How?" Dhruv asked.. "Guys let's take them to the medical room they need first aid.." Abhi said..he is most sensible among us..

"Why?we are fine." Nandini said.. I guess she didn't saw that they had some deep wounds... That time I seriously wanted to kill both jerk...

Dressing was completed... We didn't asked anything to them because someone recorded the entire scene and post it on YouTube...

Trust me I was boiling with rage... Not on that jerks but on me... Because I was not there to protect them...

Dad rusticated those jerks.. The video spread like a fire...
" Wow Nandini you became so famous..." Mukti said." Yeah... They are calling her as fire girl.." Cabir said teasingly...

"Who the hell uploaded this yar..?" Nandini said..clearly pissed...

"Guys they need rest... Cabir u drop Navya.. Nandini come with me..." I said and moved..

In car:

"Why are u so silent? Angry on me?" She asked cutely.. "No i am proud of u but angry on myself" I replied.. "What? Why?" She asked shocked..

"Because I couldn't able to protect you.." I said guiltily. "Hey it's not like that..u did..u stopped and beat arya..." She explained.

"you protected yourself already.." I was cut by her.. "Manik it's OK...and its not possible for u to stay with me always.. You too have life to live without any friend. Sweetheart, family and all."

"I told u before I don't have any sweetheart" I snapped..

"You will have... You are not going to stay single forever" She said.. But it pained me a lot.. I remembered what she said when she was drunk...
.......................................

I was sitting in my room when dad entered..
"You look disturbed.." He asked me.. "No dad just thinking about something"

"You can share son.." He said.. This is what I love about him..I can share everything with him..

"Dad.. Suppose u left someone dear to you because of some reason.. Now you kind of regretting.. What will you do?" I asked..

"Hmm..reasons?" Dad asked..

"U wanted to save other relation from breaking.." I said..

"It's really critical.. But u need to balance everything.. U need to face the relations u fear to lose.. Leaving can never be an option.. Make them understand if they don't understand then do what your heart want.." Dad said

"But dad you already left her and didn't confront anyone" I asked..

"Yeah..if u are regretting then she really means a lot to you.. Try to understand your emotion.. And go to the way your heart lead..if you really love her then win her back." Dad said... I guess he already understand the actual matter.. It's not the right time to tell about Nandini..

"But the relations.?" "If they love you then they will understand and eventually come around son.." Dad said...

Dad give me the solution.. Now I need to find out my emotion..

A/N:
Hello lovelies...
I hope u checked out my new os 'Monster's Nerdy'
No?? Then do it fast.. Hope u like that and this chapter..
Do vote,comment
Love u all
Mitz