Chapter Two

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I really should.....

Shave head

Hit up the army surplus

Go to therapy

Find out how a frog fares in a blender

"That was interesting," I mumbled as I lit the cigarette that was hanging out of my mouth; Dr. Joyce was completely insane for thinking that I would remotely entertain keeping a journal, my ambushed therapy buddy voiced his opinion on it as well.

Surprisingly we agreed on something.

The midget from therapy was standing next to me, looking up and down the street for his ride.

"I'm Micha by the way," I said when he didn't say anything. "Dr. Inconsiderate in there didn't introduce us."

"Korin," he said, offering me his hand, which was slightly cute in a too-grown-up-for-his-age sort of way. "How long have you been seeing the good doctor?" he asked, condescendingly.

I shrugged. "It was the first thing my aunt did when I got off the plane, enrolled me in therapy two days a week. I think he's trying to keep me from climbing a bell tower and pickin' people off."

Korin snorted. "So you are crazy."

It was a statement, not a question.

"We all are," I agreed, looking down at him then laughed. He was a tiny thing, nearly eight inches shorter than me but cute, really cute.

"What's with the camouflage? Did you come from North Idaho or Wisconsin or something?" he asked, giving me a look.

"There are two reasons why I wear it," I informed him before ducking behind a tiny shrub. "Now you can't see me!" I whispered all secret squirrel-like.

Korin shook his head; the cloud of smoke coming from the tiny half dead shrub, that covered very little of me, gave away my position rather quickly.

I then crawled on all fours from behind the shrub. "Boo!"

"Crazy doesn't even begin to describe you," he pointed out.

I shrugged; I've heard worse.

"And the other reason?" he asked. "You said there were two."

I scratched my head.

Damn what was the other reason?

"Oh yeah," I beamed, remembering, then moved to the front of the building and spun around so my back was pressing against it. "Be vewy, vewy quiet! It's wabbit season!" I put my hands together and made a gun with my fingers as I Mission Impossible-style maneuvered around the front of the building while singing the do-do do do do-do theme song.

"You are too much," Korin said, shaking his head.

"In my head you have been saying that often," I said and headed back towards the sidewalk. "Can you do something for me?" I asked.