Chapter Twenty-Five

If Jesus used eBay what would he buy?

Tricorder from the original Star Trek series

A replica of Buddy Jesus from Dogma

Shirt that says 'Abstinence 99.99% Effective' with a picture of Mary and baby Jesus on it

Collection of vintage Mad Magazines

"This one is from Brandon," John said, handing Micha the newspaper wrapped gift. "He said when he saw it, it screamed MICHA."

I washed up in the sink while Micha opened the present then laughed hysterically.

"Tell Brandon he's a man after my heart, if only he was a foot and a half shorter," Micha said. She held the black shirt out for me to see; across the front it said 'Let's Fight Some Ballerinas'.

I chuckled; Brandon was so much like John that they could have been twins...aside from the dancing thing since Brandon was a football player.

"And this one is from me," John said with a smirk, handing Micha a Victoria's Secret bag.

I flipped him off before pulling the bag of popcorn from the microwave that just finished popping.

Micha rolled her eyes then looked in the bag before quickly closing it.

"Oh come on," John complained. "It isn't that embarrassing."

Instantly I was suspicious. "What's in bag?"

Micha blushed before giggling. "I'm going to put it on, be right back." She kissed me on the top of the head before skipping to the bathroom with the bag.

"What in the hell did you buy?" I demanded, mixing the kettle corn with chopped up Milky Way candy bar. It was Micha's favorite way of eating popcorn: the heat melts the chocolate bars into gooey balls of sweet, salty goodness.

She could have been a really fat pothead.

"John, what the hell did you buy my girlfriend?" I asked again.

"Nervous?" he smirked.

Before I could answer, Micha slid into the kitchen in her socks wearing light blue Ren and Stimpy flannel pajamas. "Stimpy, you idiot," she said in a dead on Ren T. Höek impression.

"Oh geeze, Ren," John said sounding just like Stimpy before laughing.

The gift wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. John did good. They were totally Micha, and she looked as if she was in heaven in them.

"I like the underwear too!" she beamed before dropping her pants, showing me her ass. Across the back of the black underwear was written in white print 'Property of Korin'.