She's Not Afraid (Louis Tomlinson)

I sat in the hard rubber seat with one knee brought up to my chest. Marrgot sat next to me at her desk. The hand cuffs were digging into my skin once again. Marrgot was lectureing me for the 5 time this month about how my dad can't always bail me out of jail.  But that isnt the truth.  He can. He is a multi billionaire. In fact, you might have heard of him.
He is the one and only Simon Cowell. 
Peoole think since he is my father that I am all prim and propper. But I am far from that.  People call me the wild one. I am always out partying or throwing parties. Most of them end up with me completely wasted or the police showing up and I getting arrested. I have become used to this police sation cuase I have been here so many times. Marrgot is the one who holds this place together. Dan is the sheriff. Jackson is the one who interrogates and Joseph is the one who usually arrest me. And of course there are other officers too. I heard some clicks of cameras cuasing my head to look up from the ground. I watched as my father walked through the doors wih his 2 main security guards, Mike and Mario.
"Someone get the hand cuffs off her." He said walking over the desk to sign my discharge papers. Jackson walks over to me taking the keys from his pocket and unlocking the cuffs. I pulled my wrists up to my chest rubbing them to ease the pain the cuffs caused.
I waited while my dad finsihed signing the papers. When he was finially done we walked out the door. And Mario stood on my right shielding me from all the paparazzi. We made it to the car and I hopped in, someone shutting the door behind me.
"Ali, this has to stop.  This was the fifth time this month alone." my dad said rubbing his face with his hands. "Why were you even arrested this time?" he asked sighing.
" Trespassing." I said back looking out the Window. 
"I have so much filming to do with the XFactor, and I cant continue to be late or leave early to bail you out of jail, sweetheart. I keep telling you that one more mistake there will be consequences. But eveytime you disobey what I say." he said being more calm the usual.
"I am sorry. I just like to live a little, thats all." I replied still looking out the window.
"You need to learn some responsibility. "  he said and started to type away on his phone. "Jerry, please take us back to the stadium" he said talking to the driver.
"Dad, just take me home." I said.
"Ali, no. If ido, you go home and find another party then we end up back at the police station." we turned a cornor and the staduim came into view. This week the XFactor auditions are in my home town but next week dad and the other judges move onto another town. I watchd out the window as all the people waiting for their chance to sing waited in long lines. Jerry parked the car and me and my dad got out and headed inside the building. I followed my dad into the hair and makeup room backstage.  "I'm back." my dad said  with a hint of frustration in his voice. Kelly, Paulina, and Demi all snapped their heads in our direction. Demi instantly shot up from her seat. "ALI!!!!" she scramed and we wrapped each other up in a big bear hug. 
" I've missed you so much Demi!" I screamed back at her. We broke apart from our hug and started to laugh at each other. Demi and I have always been close. She was a few years older then me but we were still pretty close. 
"Alice. Demi. Can you two kindly shut up." my dad said using my full name in a joking tone. 
"Oh Simon, let us live a little." Demi said teasing him back.
"if there is one thing Ali needs it is to live a little less." he said sitting down in a chair while a stylist worked in his hair.
"uh-oh. What did you do this time babygirl?" Kelly asked using the pet name she gives everyone around her.
"nothing big. Just trespassing.  Went into some dumb field that I guess was privately owned." I shrugged it off and plopped down on the couch in the cornor of the room.
" It is a big deal when it is the fifth time I have payed bail for you in one month." my dad scuffed. 
"FIFTH!?!" Demi shouted turning in her chair to look at me. All I did was nod at her.  "Sweety I love you but you have got to learn some responsibility." she said turnung back around in her chair to finish her makeup.
"Don't you think I have tried that?" my dad said to her.
"You know, I learned a lot of responsibility when I was I tour and away from home. That's when I really started to grow up." she said with a smirk. 
" One problem. I dont sing, therefore I dont tour." I said in a matter of factly tone.
"yes. But I know someone who does tour." dad said pulling out his phone dialling numbers while walking out the room. 

pictue of Ali on the side.