Chapter 21

I woke up but didn't open my eyes. It was cold, too cold. I quickly opened my eyes and saw the spot next to me was empty.

Louis left.

I groaned and buried my face in a pillow. I lifted my face and grabbed my phone off the night stand. One new message.

From Boobear: Hey babygirl, good morning. Sorry I had to leave, I got called in for a last minute interview. We're staying at my place tonight ;) I'll pick you up at 6pm. Love you.

I smiled at his message and then locked my phone. I got out of bed and took a quick shower then let my hair air dry. I put on a pair of baby blue skinny jeans and a loose tshirt that had a panda wearing a hat on the front. I slipped my plain white high tops on and then added a black beanie to my hair didn't look so ratty.

"Good morning sweetheart." I heard my dad's voice sound from the table as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning daddy." I walked over to the fridge and decided on an apple. I quickly washed it and took a bite out of it.

"Any plans for today?" he put the newspaper he was reading down and sipped his coffee.

"Umm yeah I going out with a friend tonight." I didn't want to mention Louis name directly cause I don't know how he would feel about it.

"Well alright you have fun." He stood up from the table and placed his mug in the sink. "And stay out of trouble." He said looking right into my eyes.

"I promise." I softy said and he kissed my forehead and grabbed the keys to his car.

"Alright, I'm going to rehearsals." He said then slipped out of the house.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Ali, babe! Lets go!" I heard Louis' voice yell through the huge house.

"Give me a second! I'm in my room!" I yelled back and slightly said a prayer thanking that my dad wasn't home.

"Hey." A soft, quite voice said from behind me a few seconds later. He wrapped his arms around my body from behind and lightly kissed my neck. I was standing at my dresser getting some clothes since I was going to be staying the night a Lou's.

"You should bring these." He whispered in my ear. I looked down and he was holding up my red lacy thong.

"In your dreams." I snatched the thong from his hands a shoved it under all the other clothes. I shut the dresser and stepped back and Louis detached his arms from me. I zipped up the small bag I was bringing and slung it over my shoulder.

"Ready." I smiled at him and he took my hand and we headed to his car.

..

"Harry is visiting a friend so we have the house to us tonight." Louis said as we entered his and Harry's flat. He smacked my ass then when I turned to look at him he winked at me.

"Someone's a little excited, aren't they?" I teased him. I sat my stuff down as he walked into his room.

"I'm sorry. I've just missed you babygirl."

"Don't you think we should talk about things before we do anything?" I hated to be a mood killer but I need to know what me and Louis even are.

"I know we have to talk things out, but I don't want to ruin the night." He fell back into the bed and closed his eyes.

"Lou, I don't want to do anything if I don't know what's going on between us." I sat on the edge of the bed but stayed sitting up straight.

"I know babygirl. I'm just afraid that if we talk one of us will get mad and end up leaving." He said from behind me but rubbed his hand up and down my back.