Chapter 10

**Ali's POV**

We leave this hotel today in a few minutes so I was running throughout the room like a maniac, seeing if I forgot anything.

"Louis, wake up! We have to leave soon!" I said and threw a pillow at his sleeping figure. He just groaned and turned over on his side. "Louis wake up now!" I jumped on the bed and started to jump up and down. "Wake up! We have to leave! Get up. Get up. wake up- huf." the air was knocked out if me when Louis grabbed one of my ankles causing me to trip. I fell down right on top of him, looking straight at him.

"I'm awake so will you shut up now?" he asked and his morning voice sounded so cute.

"No, I think I will still talk." I said then smirked. "Louis!! Louis! Oh Louis! Ohh Louiiis!" I chanted in his face over and over again. He laughed and I could feel the vibration. "Are you awake now? Huh? Huh? Are ya? Are ya? Louis! Louis. Lou-" he stopped me but pressing his lips to mine for the third time since yesterday. I pulled away and he was smiling at me.

"You have to stop doing that." I said and got up, walked around the room looking for my hair brush.

"Doing what?" he asked getting up from the bed. He walked over to his suitcase and started looking for some clothes.

"Kissing me. You have to stop." I said. Although I didn't want to. I actually like it. He lips were soft and warm. When he kissed me, I felt wanted.

I looked over at Louis and he stopped what he was doing and stood up straighter. He turned his body and faced me. He took a few big strides and then was standing right in front of me.

"I can't stop Ali." he said quietly. He wrapped one arm around my waist and used his other hand to cup my cheek. "Remember when you told me what it was like to be high?" he asked. I nodded yes not knowing where he was going with this. "You are my drug, Ali. When I kiss you I loose all my regrets, worries, scenes, and all my bad memoirs. I need you baby." Before I could respond he met our lips again.

The moment was ruined by a knock at the door. Louis pulled away and looked at the door then back at me. "Go get dressed we have to leave soon." he said then kissed my forehead and headed for the door. I went to my suitcase and got my clothes and walked to the bathroom to change.

"Ali, someone is at the door for you." Louis said knocking on the bathroom door. Who is at the door? And why are they asking for me?

"Alright. Give me a minute." I said back and pulled my hair into a high pony tail so it wouldn't look so ratty. I opened the bathroom door and Louis was standing there smirking. I tuned to the door and screamed in delight.

"PERRIE!"

"ALI!" we screamed and ran to each other giving the other the biggest hug ever.

"I hate you. I hate you." She said laughing. "You changed your phone number and didn't even tell me!" she complained and playfully slapped me on the arm.

"Sorry. It slipped my mind."

"Oh I've missed you so much!" she said making me laugh.

"Why are you here? Not that I don't want you here, but why?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

"I just got here for my tour and I got a little time so I came to see Zayn. And he was telling me about you and I got all excited and got your room number and ran up here. And here we are!" she said without taking a single breath of air.

"Wait you are here on tour?" I asked and she nodded her head. "So the other girls are here too?" she nodded as I jumped up and down in excitement.