Chapter 13

I woke up to the best feeling ever. Louis was laying right next to me with his arms around my waist and he face was nestled into the curve of my neck. I looked over my shoulder and saw that he was wake also.

"Good morning." He whispered and kissed my cheek. I turned my head back around and smiled to myself. He tightened his grip on me and pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible. " Do you want any breakfast?" he asked and kissed my neck gently.

"No. I'm not really hungry." I said and I was actually being honest.

"Okay." was all he said back. I turned on my side so I was now facing him. He smiled at me and lifted my hand in his. He turned his gaze to our hands and played with my fingers then laced them together and placed a small gently kiss on my knuckles. I have always liked these small moments with Louis. He does the smallest things without even knowing the effect it has on me. I ducked my head and cuddled into his chest. He started to play with my hair and hum a random song. I didn't know what it was at fist but then I recognized it as their song Little Things. It was one of my favorites by them and he knew that. Minutes and minutes went by and both of us didn't dare move an inch. I think we both want time frozen so we couldn't leave. Louis would randomly kiss me or sing a line from a song. It was weird how safe I felt with him. But the moment was ruined by a knock at the door. We both sighed and he unwrapped his arms from me. He got up from the bed and so did I but he stopped me.

"No. I'll get it. Stay in bed. Keep yourself covered please and look away from the door. I don't want anyone seeing you but me. Pretend to be sleeping." I nodded and laid back down. He pulled the blanket up to my chin so that I was completely covered because all i was wearing was one of his shirts. I turned around and looked around the room. Louis was quickly pulling on a pair of sweat pants and a baggy shirt. The person at the door knocked again and Louis walked closer to the door. He turned around before he opened it and saw me looking at him.

"Ali, please do what I said baby." he softly said. I nodded and turned back around so I couldn't see him anymore. I heard the door click open.

"Hey mate!" I heard the Irish voice say.

"Shh! Keep your voice down, Niall. You will wake her up." Louis said.

"Oh sorry." he said in a whisper shout volume.

"What so you want?" Louis said in a rather harsh tone.

"Well since it is our last day in the States and we leave tonight, I wanted to know if you two wanted to go out with me and the boys till sound cheek." as much as I loved the boys, I didn't want to go out. I was hoping I would be able to spend my last day with just me and Louis.

"Uhhh I don't know mate. Ali is still sleeping. I want her to sleep all she can since she doesn't sleep well on planes." Louis said.

"Then you can come. Hurry up and get ready."

"I don't want her to wake up and not have anyone here." Louis was trying his hardest to get Niall to leave in the nicest way possible, I could tell.

"Leave her a note, text message, something I don't care. Just come on."

"I care!" Louis said in a bit higher volume. I could clearly tell he was getting pissed off.

"Wow mate, calm down." Niall said. I wish I could turn around and see what was going on not just hear it.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to Nialler. " Louis breathed but in a shaky tone. "I'm just tired and grumpy I guess. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I will just tell the others you didn't get much sleep last night." Oh Niall if you only knew what happened last night...