Chapter 6

"Ali! We're backkk!"i screamed into the bus. but she didn't reply. "Ali?" I shouted again. I went to the back of the bus and I heard her talking to someone in the back room. The door was shut so I couldn't see anything.

"Daddy please!" I heard her say as it sounded like she was crying.

"Sweetie it's only been one day. It can't possibly be that bad." I heard Simon's voice say. She must be on Skype.

"I have learned my lesson! I really have! Please daddy! Let me come home!" Ali screamed this time. "I won't ever get in trouble again, I promise! No more parties. No more drinking. No more drugs. No more police! I promise! Please dad! Please let me come home! I won't do any of that anymore I promise!" She sobbed out. Does she really do all that stuff? drugs, alcohol, parties? Had she really be in trouble with the police?

"Sweetheart, I think you should stay there longer." Simon said sighing . "No daddy! No! I won't ever ask for anything ever again. I will help Izzy around the house more often. I will help more with the XFactor. I'll do anything! Please daddy! Please!" Ali said and she was now full on crying. "Ali, please stop crying darling. Don't cry."

"I want to come home!" she screamed and sobbing. "I want to come home!" she screamed again. "Ali, I have to get back to the stage. I'm really sorry babygirl. I have to go." I heard Simon say. "NO! DADDY PLEASE!" Ali screamed. "Please daddy, please. Please! I want to come home! I'll be good I promise! Please!!" She said followed by a loud sob. "Goodbye Ali. I love you." I heard Simon say followed by Ali screaming 'no' then louder sobs then I heard then before. I lightly knocked on the door waiting for her to answer but she didn't, but I still heard her sobs. I opened the door and slowly stepped in the room. She sat at the small table with laptop opened in front of her. She looked up for a brief moment. But in that brief moment I saw that her eye were red and she black steaks running down her cheeks from her makeup.

"Ali?" I softly said to her. She ducked her head and turned it over her shoulder, shielding herself from me.

"Go away Louis" she choked out.

"No. You are crying. I'm not leaving." I slowly walked to her wanting to comfort her.

"I'm not crying. Just go away. I want to be alone Louis. I will be out in a little bit I promise." She said with her voice cracking at the end.

"Ali you are to crying." I placed a hand on her shoulder but she moved her shoulder out of my grip. "I heard what you said." I whispered. She slowly lifted her head from staring at the ground to look at me.

"You were listening into a private conversation I was having with my father!?" she yelled at me. All I could do was stand there like a coward. "You asshole! That was fucken private! I can't believe you would do something like that! That was a private conversation!" She yelled standing and wiping some tears away.

"I heard crying! I wasn't going to just leave and not find out why You are crying! But you are so stubborn you can't see that!" I yelled back at her. And to be honest I didn't even know why I was yelling at her.

"The second you heard it was private you should have turned your fat ass around and walked away!" she yelled back.

"Excuse me! But ass is not fat!"

"UGG! You are such a fucken child! I hate you!" I watched as guilt flashed across her face. "I didn't mean that. I don't hate you." She whispered.

"You have never told anyone you hate them have you?" I whispered To her.

"I didn't mean it Louis. I don't hate you. Hate is a strong word and I shouldn't have ever used it. I didn't mean it I promise." She started to panic over her words.

"What did you mean when you told him 'no more drugs, drinking, parties, or police' Ali?" I asked in a soft tone completely changing the topic.

"That's the thing Louis. You don't know me. I've done things that you wouldn't ever believe. My dad has been to hell and back just for trying to keep me out of jail. I have been arrested so many times I have lost count. I have been drunk so many times and been high even more times then that." She said smirking at me.

"Are you addicted to it?" I asked fearing the answer.

"No I'm not addicted to it. I can stop all that stuff anytime I want. I just choose not too. But I am addicted to the feeling of letting go." she said still smirking.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Have you ever been arrested?" she asked and I shook my head no. "Have you ever been high Louis?" Once again I shook my head no. "Well let me tell you something about being high. When you are high, you loose all your worries. All your regrets. All your scenes. Most of all, you loose all your memories. But you wanna not what sucks about being high? All that stuff eventually comes back to you. Every single worry, regret, and every damn memory." she said with her teeth clenched. "So that is why I repentantly do it Louis. Because I loose all those memories I hate for few hours." she said trough clenched teeth.

"You make it sound like getting .high and killing brain cells is a good thing." I said in a much calmer tone.

"Its not. And I know its not. And I'm one hundred percent ashamed of myself for it. I really am. It's embarrassing." she said shakeing her head back and forth. "Gosh I'm such a fuck up." she whispered and I watched as her bottom lip start to tremble. and that is when I wrapped my arms around her and held her as tight as I possible could.

"You arent a fuck up Ali. You are far from it. Yes, you have made mistakes. But everyone makes mistakes, maybe not like your's. But hun, you are willing to change. You just told your dad that. So make the changes Ali, but only the ones for the better." she slowly lifted her arms from her side and wrapped them around my torso.

"I don't hate you." she whispered so low I barely heard it.

"I know you don't love. You said it out of anger."

"I am so sorry I yelled at you Louis. I wont do it again. I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry I listened in on your private conversation. It was wrong of me." I felt her tighten her grip around my torso.

"I'm so sorry." she whispered into my chest.

"Why do you keep saying sorry?" I lightly chuckled at her.

"I dont know. Sorry." she said and I laughed at her again.

"Come on I want to watch you beat Zayn's ass and COD again." I said and we both busted out laughing as we walked to the front of the boys.

Short update sorry but i was really busy today. Please continue to vote and comment! love you guys! <3