Chapter 11

Hello my awesome readers!!! I decided to update early cause its my birthday so it's kind of like my birthday present but I am giving the present to you guys instead of myself.... If that even made sense. welllll anyway here is a new update for all you lovelys!

-K

PS : please vote and comment cause that would be and awesome birthday present. Hint. Hint.

It had been a 2 weeks of being on this bus with the boys. Me and my dad mad a promise that I will come home next week when the boys fly back to the UK. He is giving me a month at home to prove myself to him. That means, no parties, drinking, drugs, and no police. I honestly think I have learned my lesson by coming on this tour. And I really just want to go home. I have come to love the boys, yes. But I miss my dad more than anything. I don't think anyone understands that my dad is all I have left. My mother died, and all my grandparents are gone. And I don't know any of my aunts or uncles. He is all I have left, and I will love him no matter what and I know he will love me no matter what. No matter how bad I mess up and disobey, he will never leave me. He wouldn't, i know it. I can't wait to get back, I just have to wait one more week.

"Goodnight, princess." Niall said kissing my temple and walking back to the bunks.

"Night Alibear. I want a rematch at Mario Cart tomorrow." Liam said giving me a hug.

"Night baby." Harry said and kissed my right cheek.

"Night Nialler. Night Li. Night Hazza." I said waving at them as they headed to the bunks. I sat back down in the couch, resting my head on Louis lap as he played with my hair. Zayn sat on the set across from us and we all were watching the tv screen as the Ninja Turtles played.

"What is your natural hair color?" Louis randomly asked.

"It a dark brown. Kind if like Victoria Justice's. Do you remember it from the XFactor?" I asked shifting so I was no looking up at him.

"Yes I do. But just barley." He softly said and smirked at me. "Why did you dye it?"

"It was a bet I made with my friend Franky. And I guess I just kept it after." I shrugged and turned around so I was facing the tv again. I caught sight of Zayn's facial expression. It was almost like he was confused and deep in thought. He was looking straight at me and Louis. It was like something was wrong and wasn't making scene to him. I wanted to ask him but I decided not to.

"Louis, how is Ele-"

"SO ALI," Louis interrupted him in mid sentence. I was confused why he did it tho. "How is that song coming along? The one you were writing with Selena?" he asked a I don't know why cause I told him the other day that we finished it over Skype.

"I told you the other day." I said but it came out in a questioning tone.

"Oh right. I forgot." he laughed but I could tell it was fake and forced. I looked over at Zayn and he had the same expression.

"As I was asking. Louis how is-" he started but Louis started to yawn really loud and in an annoying way.

"It's getting late. I should really be getting to bed." he said and gently picked my head up and stood up setting my head down on the couch pillow. "Night Zayn." he said and waved to Zayn. "Night babygirl." he whispered to me pressing his lips to my temple and allowed them to linger there for awhile.

"Night Louis." I smiled up at him. It took all the power in my body not to reach up and kiss him. He left the front of the bus and went to the bunks. I looked over at Zayn and he looked at me. We read each other's minds and said at the same time. "XBox!" he jumped up from his seat and so did I and we both raced for the number one controller.

"Haha! I got it!" he said and held it up and did a small victory dance.

"Not fair!! You always get it!" I pouted at him. And it was true, he always beat me to the number one controller.

"Fine, but only cause I can beat you without it." he challenged. He handed the controller over and I snatched it from him.

"You just keep telling yourself that pretty boy." I remarked as turned the counsel on.

And about 15 minutes later Zayn sat there baffled once again that I have beat him.

"You cheat. That has got to be the only way." he denied and threw the controller down and turning the counsel off. "Night Ali." he said and ruffled the top of my head messing up my hair.

"Night Zaynie." i said to annoy him cause I know he hates that nickname. He walked off into the back if the bus grumbling about something. The door to the bunks shut and I was the only one awake now. I picked out a movie to watch and put it on. And the only movie I could find on this bus bus was Toy Story. Thanks Liam.

I was sitting on the couch crossed legged with my attention to the screen. I felt a sudden pair if arms wrap around me.

"Come to bed. It's late. And I need a cuddle buddy." Louis said in my ear. It sent chills down my shin and sent butterflies to my stomach. He always had this effect on me. I was starting to have feelings for him, yes. But I would never fess up to it. I don't want to fall in love. I can't.

"I want to finish watching my movie." I said and lend into his chest, so that my back was to his front.

"Pleasssse?"he asked in a child like tone.

"Fine." I huffed out. He smiled at me and I would be lying if I said it wasn't cute. He quickly pecked my lips and stood up from the couch. I was going to tell him to stop kissing me. But I didn't want to. I wanted him to kiss me. He took the remote and turned the tv off. He took my hand and we walked back o the bunks. I stood in front of my bunk and took my hair out of the ponytail it was in. I lied down beside him and he wrapped an arm around me and and I rested my head in his chest.

"What are you going to do when you get home?" he asked and I could feel the vibration from it in he chest.

"The first thing I am going I do is hug my dad." I said and laughed a little. "I want to get a job when I get back tho. I think it will help me with the whole responsibility thing." I said and it was the truth. I thought about it but haven't told anyone yet.

"What kind of job?"

"Something I can use my nursing degree with." I said.

"You have a nursing degree?"

"Yeah got it last year. And it took a hell of a lot of work. And I don't want it to go to waste." I said smirking. "Did you work before you became famous?" I asked out of wonder.

"Yeah. At Toys'R'Us. Worst job ever." We both laughed at the statement then it fell silent.

"I don't want you to go back home." he said after many minutes of silence.

"I miss my dad. But I'm going to to miss you guys." I responded back.

"I wish you could stay with us for the rest of the tour."

"I might come back. If I get in trouble when I am home, then I will." I said and started to trace random shapes in to his chest with my finger.

"But I know you won't. You want to change Ali. We all know that you will too. But for the better. I don't want you to change. I want your actions to change." He said. He slightly reached his hand up and started to play with the ends of his hair.

"You sound like my dad." I laughed out.

"It's a no from me." He mocked out. We both started to laugh really hard and loud. We settled down and I snuggled into his chest as be tightened his hold on me.

"Night Louis." I yawned out.

"Night baby." he said and I was startled by the pet name. He usually calls me babygirl. He kissed the top if my head and shifted a bit. I loved falling asleep like this. Wrapped up in Louis arms. It made me feel safe. Like I belonged.