Chapter 5

I woke up late this morning. It was like 11 o'clock. I got down off my bunk since I had the top bunk. I saw that Zayn's and Ali's curtains were still drawn back. So they were most likely still sleeping. I walked away from the bunks and to the kitchen area. I didn't bother getting dressed so I was in my red pajama pants shirtless.

"Morning Boobear." Harry said from the couch while playing COD with Niall.

"Morning Lads." I said and poured myself a cup of tea that someone made.

"Thomas said we are stopping in about an hour so we can eat some food and switch drivers." Liam said. Thomas was one of the three bus drivers we have. We have three so we can drive all day and night and just have to stop for a few minutes to change drivers.

"Alright." I said flopping down on the couch. "whose gonna wake Zayn and Ali?" I asked.

"NOSE GOES!". Everyone shouted except me and put their finger on their nose.

"Ha! Louis, you lost!!" Harry shouted.

"Well shit." I said cause Zayn is the hardest person to wake up. I don't know about Ali but I know Zayn is a pain to wake up. I finished my tea and got up from the couch. I went to the back of the bus where most of the suitcases were and pulled on a plain white T-shirt. I went to Zayn's bunk first and pulled the curtain back.

"Zaynie! Wakey wakey! Come on get up. The bus is stopping in less the am hour. So get up!"

"Leave me alone." He groaned out and stuffed a pillow over his head.

"Zayn get up!" I yelled and hit him a area guys don't like to be hit. he literally fell out of the bunk and double overed in pain groaning in pain.

"What the hell was that for." he choked out still in pain.

"You weren't waking up. Desperate times call for desperate measures." I smiled at him and walked over to Ali's bunk. I slowly pulled the curtain back unlike I did earlier.

"Ali?" I whispered. "It's time to get up love. The bus is stopping soon." I said slightly louder and lightly shaking her shoulder. I heard her sigh a little and she scooted away from me. "Come on Ali, wake up. It's almost noon. You can't stay in bed all day." I said and shook her again. She turned her head over her shoulder and her eyes met mine.

"Oh honey" I said and jumped up into the bunk with her. Her eyes were swollen and puffy red. And the tip of her nose was red. The poor girl cried herself to sleep. I picked her up and sat her in my lap and started to sway back and forth with her in my arms. I could hear we start to cry all over again. "Ali, what's wrong?" I asked trying to get her to calm down.

"I want to go home." She sobbed out.

"It's only been one day love. How could you already want to go home?" i asked and tightened my grip around her.

"I want I go home." she said again and started to sob harder.

"Shhhh. It's alright. you just need to calm down." I said nothing more after that. I just hummed. I wasn't humming a song just a random tone. I was kind of hoping it would her to stop crying, that it might calm her down. I heard the door open to the bunks and Niall walked in. He stood I front of the bunk and took in the scene. I shook my head at him, silently telling him not to ask any questions. he just nodded and me and sat on the bunk too. How many people could this bunk hold? he rubbed her back trying to her to calm down also.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey." He quietly sang in her ear. She lifted her head from my chest and wiped her tears away sniffling.