Chapter 8

Hey everyone! I have had a really bad day. So I needed to get my mind off things so I wrote. Here is a new update hope you guys like it. And while you are reading it I want you to think about this. "What you do, effects others." and by that I mean, don't be mean cause you can actually hurt someone. So don't send hate to One Direction's family, friends, or girlfriends. Cause you are actually hurting them. Just think about that...

-K

I woke up to the sound of someone in the room. "Louis?" I said and my voice came out hoarse and scratchy. I heard a click from the night stand and a little light came through the room from the lamp.

"Shh. I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep." He whispered walking around the room.

"What time is it?" i asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Almost mid night. We had meet and greet after that's why it took so long. Now lay down and back to sleep love, it's late." He said plugging his phone into the charger. I did as I was told and laid back down resting my head on my pillow. I turned on my side so I was facing him and closed my eyes. I heard him walking around the room then walking into the bathroom starting the shower. I opened my eyes again and saw the bathroom door shut and the lamp was still on. I was going to turn it off but I decided against it. After sometime Louis came out of the bathroom but I didn't see him cause I had my eyes closes trying to fall back asleep. I felt his lips press against my cheek then leave again.

"Good night babygirl." He said. Did he just call me babygirl? I opened my eyes to see Him crawling into his bed. His hair was damp and he was shirtless only wearing his boxers. He reached over to the night stand, turning the lamp off so that the room was completely dark now.

"Night Louis." I whispered closing my eyes again.

I was almost asleep again when I felt the covers being lifted from my body and the bed dip a bit. I turned my head over my shoulder and saw Louis now laying down in my bed beside me.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I asked

"Going to sleep." he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay. But why are you in my bed?" I asked him and slightly scooted away from him.

"Cause I can't sleep without a cuddle buddy." he said and he wrapped his arms around my wriast and pulled my body to his.

"Louis, no. Now get out of my bed." i said moving to the other side of the bed, away from him.

"To bad. You are now my cuddle buddy." He said and once again wrapped his arm around me and pulling my to him. I didn't resist this time and let him hold me. It wasn't long before I heard Louis' breathing become even and light snores escaping his mouth.

_________

I woke up and I felt a heavy weight on my chest. I slightly turned and saw Louis' head was laying on my chest and our legs were all tangled together. I wanted I stay like this forever and not move, but I remember him saying they have an interview his morning and they have to leave by 10 o'clock. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:30. I lifted my hand and ran my fingers through his hair and I sighed.

"Louis. You have wake up. You have to get ready for your interview." He made a noise but didn't move. "Louis, please wake up. You are crushing me." I said and tried to push his head off my chest but he didn't budge. "Please Louis." I sighed and he lifted his head and laid it back down in the pillow next to me. I sighed in relieve and got up from the bed to get ready myself.

"Where are you going?" I looked over and saw Louis lying on his stomach looking at me.

"I'm just getting in the shower." I replied back and grabbed y clothes for the day and walking into the bathroom.