Chapter 17

**Ali's POV**

"Welcome home sweetheart." My dad said as the gates opened that led to our driveway. The driver parked the car and we got out. He got my bag and headed to the house while me and my dad stayed outside.
"So tell me about being on tour with the boys." He said and we started to walk to the back of the bourse where the garden and pool were.
"It was fine, I guess. Just glad to be home." I wanted to keep this conversation light and short.
"That's all you have to say? You usually ramble on and on." He joked and sat done in one of the patio chairs. I took the seat across from him and closed my eyes soaking in the small amount sun that there was.
"It was fine really. It isn't something I want to go again but it was fine."
"We'll what happened? You always want to talk about stuff and now you won't saying except 'it was fine'. What's wrong sweetheart?"
"I just don't want to talk about it!" I shouted and stood up so fast that the chair I was sitting in fell over. I ignored it and ran into the house. I could hear him yelling after me but I don't care I want to be alone. I ran up the staircase and straight to my room i slammed the door behind me and locked it. I leaned against the door and allowed my soft sobs started to come out. I scanned my room but my tears were making it hard to see. I saw one thing that caught my eye.

Louis' blanket.

I forgot to give it back to him. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and slowly walked over to my bed. I picked it up and wrapped it around my body.
"I didn't even say goodbye." I said to myself and started to cry all over again but harder this time. I pushed all my suitcases to the floor and crawled under the covers with his blanket still around me.

________

There was a knock at the door that caused me to perk up from my sleepy state. The door opened and Demi walked in.
"Hey." She quietly said and sat on the edge of the bed. I laid back down and ignored her presence. I don't really want to talk to anyone right now. "Your dad called me." She started. "He thought something was wrong. He said you stormed off into your room and haven't come out for hours. So what's wrong, cause that's not like you?"
"Nothing. I swear." I mumble out.
"What happened on the tour? Were they mean to you or something?"
"Just drop the subject please, I really don't feel like talking!" I shouted at her.
"What the hell Ali!? I came here cause I actually care about you and wanted to know if you are okay! So don't go yelling at me!" I don't care that she is talking to me so rudely cause I deserve it.
"I'm sorry Demi, I just..." I trailed off and started to cry. I don't want to cry in front of her but I can't stop myself.
"You know, if you talk about it it makes you feel better." She slid under the blanket and wrapped an arm over my shoulders. "I'm all ears, so when ever you are ready." she said softly.
"On tour." I started then took a deep breath trying to calm myself. "I started to have feelings for one of the boys. But I never told him. Then one night he told me he loved me. And not in the friendly kind of way, he really loved me. Then the next day we were just messing around and it turned into a make out scene and one thing led to then next and we ended up sleeping together. And I told him that I loved him too. He made it feel like he really cared for me and loved me. Then at the very last concert I met a girl, and we started to talk. And you know who she was? She was his fucken girlfriend! He had a fucken girlfriend Demi! Everything he said to me was a lie!" I screamed as was in full on tears.
"I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't think it was that bad." She comforted me.
"I don't even feel bad for myself. I feel bad for his girlfriend cause she seemed so nice and sweet." I calmed down a bit and started to relax. Demi was right, it did feel good to talk about it. "I wish I never went on that stupid tour." I mumbled out.
"Don't say that. I'm glad you went actually. Cause I know you are going to learn from what happened." She smiled down at me.
"I guess so."
"Will you tell me what boy it was?" she asked so softly. I wanted to tell her but I don't want her to look at him differently cause I know she is good friends with them.
"Louis." Was all I said. She nodded an we both stayed silent.
"You know that they are performing this week on the show right?" she asked after several minutes of silence.
"Shit! No I forgot." I sat up a bit and panicked. I don't want to see Louis and he is coming. I just can't right now.
"I have a plan!" Demi said and gave me that look.
"No! Your plans always involve me getting arrested, drunk, or killed! No! No! And no!"
"No, this on is good I promise." She said and dialed a number on her phone. "Hey, Colton! It's me Demi. Can you meet me in studio B in 30 minutes, I need your help with something.... Alright thank you so much!" she said to the other line and hung up.
"Who is Colton?" I asked.
"I'll explain on the way. Hurry up and get ready!" she said and got up and left the room so I could get ready for what ever she has planned.